ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Granted ILR on 10-08-2012 @Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR_211
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_211 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

First thanks Jesus and ever one who posted their experience previously which helped to prep my documents
My History
HSMP :- 2007-2009
TIER-1 2009-2012 SEP
MY Story goes like this
Booked appointment on 10-8-2012 @Solihull
Appointment Time: - 10:30am
I live 20min from Solihull, there are some Road works going on so I went early , reached the PEO at 9.30am, I asked the security if I can sit inside and wait until 10.30am he went inside spoken to some one and came and told me that I can come inside.
Before Security he checked if I have right application. had a security check and was given token.
Luckily my token was called at 10.12am I was asked to go counter.Ladie in her 50is requested me to give her my passport. she done some check and writing something one the paper. What I can see is the amount of salary I earned and tax I paid from the system and all my immigration history.
i dont have any criminal or driving offence
Than later she asked me if I can give her my application, she glanced my application
what I done is in separate piece of paper I wrote a table with number of day I am outside UK and self-assignment of my point which are 90 then attached that paper to my application. She glanced that paper and went seen the page 11,13,14 15 on set(0) Application. Then she asked life in uk document she told my score is 21 and I done quite well. Than she asked for payslip and bank statement.
She looked at my payslip and told me that the signature on payslips were scanned and not hand written she need to go and ask her team leader if they accepts my payslips .Luckily I took separate letter from my employer with amount and signature is hand written.
***** Make sure your payslips are hand signature not scanned or stamped signature*****
She than gone through my amount I was paid on bank statement and amount in letter.
She told me every things is fine and she need to do one last check on my passport. She went and came back in 1min and told me that she approved my ILR and asked me to go and pay
From s submitting my application and paying the fee for application, total time took is 17min

Document she Requested
1) Passport
2) Application
3) Life in uk
4) Payslips
5) Bank statement
I went to biometric and then they told me to collect my letter in 2hours time after 2 hours I got letter stating that they approved me ILR and bio metric will come in 7working days.

What I say is they got all our History in there computer , our salary , the amount of tax we pay,Past tax history and time and in and out of country ,Criminal History.
For people who want to go to Solihull following might be useful since I live arrount that area
There are total 3 car park and 2min walk to rail station next to rail station is bus station.
Car park are , Jhon jewie , mark& Spenser ,Load Line car park.
If any one want to take Photo there are few machines in Touchwood which 2min walk from PEO,Touch wood is big shopping mall ,one can go and relax and eat food and do some shopping .
For people who want to come from Birmingham new street or Moore street to Solihull in a taxy it might cost you £ 18 pound, 9.30am till 13.30pm I paid £4.50 for car park.
Hope above information is useful for someone who want to apply in future
Over all experence is Good.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Granted ILR on 10-08-2012 @Solihull

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:58 pm

congrats for a straight forward case. as per my knowledge they don't have departure information and any TAX information.

how can you sure they have all the TAX information. I don't think so. members please correct me if I'm wrong. Ya they do have our history of visas etc

thxx

rizwo

Post by rizwo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Good. Congr
Can you please tell that how many days you spend outside UK.

p2kin

Post by p2kin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Another question, how do they know whom are you working with..? (the only source I can imagine is HMRC through NI number..)?

where else can they get this info from (I'm excluding our provided info)??

emini34

Post by emini34 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:25 pm

congrats.

does payslip has to be signed by employer. i thought any payslip that is printed on company stationery is fine. i don't think it has to be signed. the payslips i have from my two employers are normal payslips on company stationery with company contact details on it. i think the same is applicable to bank statement, it doesn't need signature as long as it is on official company stationery. one of my employer has a black and white payslip, i used the same payslip last time when i extended hsmp without any problem. although it is black and white but it has all the company contacts. someone should please enlighten me if am wrong. cheers

ILR_211
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_211 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:10 pm

All payslip has to bee signed by hand, Mine was signature but its stamp its not writtien by hand.All online payslips need to signed by hand from HR.Total day out of country is arround 110days