ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in Payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

p2kin

Error in Payslips

Post by p2kin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi Guys,

justa quick question.. I'm due for ILR in Nov.. gathering all my documents.. sadly my employer made a mess for me.. they got my NI number wrong on 2 payslips... however I noticed that and informed them, they have corrected the error.. so the cumulative income is correct on the next payslip (the corrected one).

About those 2 payslips, they are refusing to regenerate (I can understand), however I've asked them a letter stating the error & it's correction.. which they did.. however, the letter is electronic format & they simply took printout of it & signed/stamped on that letter..

Question is, I hope that prinout of electronic letter with sign/stamp should be enough for UKBA?

- p2kin

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Error in Payslips

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:25 pm

p2kin wrote:Hi Guys,

justa quick question.. I'm due for ILR in Nov.. gathering all my documents.. sadly my employer made a mess for me.. they got my NI number wrong on 2 payslips... however I noticed that and informed them, they have corrected the error.. so the cumulative income is correct on the next payslip (the corrected one).

About those 2 payslips, they are refusing to regenerate (I can understand), however I've asked them a letter stating the error & it's correction.. which they did.. however, the letter is electronic format & they simply took printout of it & signed/stamped on that letter.. Question is, I hope that prinout of electronic letter with sign/stamp should be enough for UKBA?

- p2kin
Unless you can share with us what an 'un-electronic' format might be, that current letter should be ok for its legitimacy.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

p2kin

Re: Error in Payslips

Post by p2kin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote: Unless you can share with us what an 'un-electronic' format might be, that current letter should be ok for its legitimacy.
I was hoping for colored company letter head official stationary.. not the one black&white A4 paper(although it has company logo & address info on it)....

TKMDN
Newly Registered

Post by TKMDN » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:38 am

If you got the letter stamped and signed from the company, then there will be no issues at all.

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 am

I like the words "electronic format" and "un-electronic format". :)