ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success @ PEO Croydon- 06-08-2012- HSMP - JR- 5years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR060812
Newly Registered

Post by ILR060812 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Many thanks to the forum. I have been a regular reader of this forum.
I would like to share my experience with the forum.
HISTORY
My case was under pre Nov-06-JR. I had to fight for my initial approval and luckily with the third exception review, My application was approved and got initial visa on 30-08-2007 switched from Student.

My FLR was granted in 2009 within 7 days after posting to home office. It was fastest postal application.

After waiting for almost 5 years the big day arrived.
on 25th of june sharp midnight booked the appointment via mobile internet. (did not want to wake kids up)
06-08-2012 @ 08.45am.......Big day ...(every calendar in the house and at work was highlighted for that day...overexcited)

My application was under JR so nothing much I had to fill in Set O form but filled it in very advance.

End of July prepared all the documents as listed in two files one original + one all photocopies.

Index:

1. Appointment letter

2. Application form

3. Passports + Photographs

4. Letter from employer includes my absence details

5. Personal Absence spreadsheet

6. Payslips

7. Bank statements

8. 5 years p60

9. HSMP approval letter

10. HSMP- FLR approval letter

11. Mortgage Statements

12. Dependent Cohabitation Documents: (3 different sources over two year’s period)

*. Relevant photocopies

Also kept few other documents in separate files incase needed.

BIG DAY (06-08-12)-appointement 08.45am

Arrived at Lunar House with wife and Baby in pram @8.20am
Family with the Pram gets special treatment.....
After Airport style security checkup went through initial form checkup.
The lady was very co-operative asked for Passport + form which I handed over. she typed the things in system and asked for LIUK test cert, I politly said its not required for my application. She was happy and printed ticket no #25 and gave all documents back. Go to 1 st floor and pay the fees please. Thanks very much.

Went on 1st floor (please keep handy the payment page and credit or debit card). after carefully checking the amount on reader £2066, I heavily hearted entered my pin no ****. all went smooth.

the lady behind the desk guided me to stay on the floor which is 1st. and asked me to wait to be called by Case worker. @ 8.29am

@8.49 an announcement-Ticket no #25 to the desk 18 please......another lady behind the window.
she asked for PP + form, entered details in system again, lots of typing , i just stayed there while listening my little ones voice in background.

@9.05 I have checked your details. could you please go back to the waiting area and wait for your BRP entry call.

@9.15 Another announcement - ticket no 25 to desk 2 please.
got biometric done. while looking at camera i asked the lady can i smile? she smiled and said no please. okkkkk...
went back to waiting area.

@9.45 Again ticket no 25 to desk 21 please.
two ladies were waiting for me.
one said" I have appointed her to be your caseworker"
me "Ok"
C/w" What documents do you have?
Me " Folder with all originals listed like this? slipped the index page through counter"
c/w" ok can i have the file?"
Me " yup, slipped through the counter, by the way i have the second file with the photocopy of that originals. do you need that one as well?"
c/w " wow, can i have that one "
Me" sure, here we go (slipped through counter)
c/w " you can come after two hours, as you have kid with you , you can now stay or come back after two hours"
me" i will come back after two hours, thanks"

@10.10 we went out cross the road in whitgift mall.(beautiful weather it was) went to sainsbury and spotted thief. i reported to security guy and he caught him red handed. he thanked me but my wife said why did you do this? i also realised that he was homeless and was stealing some sandwiches.
i felt for it but too late. the guy was with three security guards and a policemen.

what a day...

@10.25 went to Chai corner located in Alders basement(02086331779). had snacks and waited till 11.15

@11.30went back to Homeoffice.

@11.42 Announcment ticket no 25 to the counter 22 please ...
i could see the files in the hand of the customer service desk guy.
he said " your application has been succesful you will receive BRP in 7 days and slipped through two files from counter.

@11.45 i checked the files , my originals were untouched and all the photocopies were taken.

so overall my experience was good. please pm me if you need any document advise.

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:25 am

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR And thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Please kindly keep us posted on the forum once you'll receive your BRP cards.

Good luck for the future.

frey80

Re: ILR success @ PEO Croydon- 06-08-2012- HSMP - JR- 5years

Post by frey80 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:21 am

congratulations on the IRL

i am under similiar case with you and going PEO later on this month

just wonder which option you selected for the SETO application form?

Section 3
Tier 1 undder JR review or HSMP under JR review?

or HSMP under JR review?

and Section 11

11G
Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A

or

11L Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:

thanks for sharing ^^

fatimahanif
Newly Registered

Post by fatimahanif » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Congratulations for your success.

Could you please confirm how many absences you had for that time period...

ILR060812
Newly Registered

Post by ILR060812 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Smam wrote:Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR And thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Please kindly keep us posted on the forum once you'll receive your BRP cards.

Good luck for the future.
My BRP was received on 08-08-12. Two days after ilr approval

ILR060812
Newly Registered

Post by ILR060812 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 pm

fatimahanif wrote:Congratulations for your success.

Could you please confirm how many absences you had for that time period...
I was away from uk for total of 83 days. Business+personal

ILR060812
Newly Registered

Post by ILR060812 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:38 pm

frey80 wrote:congratulations on the IRL

i am under similiar case with you and going PEO later on this month

just wonder which option you selected for the SETO application form?

Section 3
Tier 1 undder JR review or HSMP under JR review?

or HSMP under JR review?

and Section 11

11G
Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A

or

11L Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:

thanks for sharing ^^
I applied under

Section B in section 3 and section 11 G

ak36

Post by ak36 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am

Congratulations on your success.
Can you please advise me on your baby's visa. From your post, I can assume that you apply for only one dependant which was your wife. Did you include your daughter in your application or you are planning to register her as british national later on?

Thanks!

ILR060812
Newly Registered

Post by ILR060812 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:13 pm

ak36 wrote:Congratulations on your success.
Can you please advise me on your baby's visa. From your post, I can assume that you apply for only one dependant which was your wife. Did you include your daughter in your application or you are planning to register her as british national later on?

Thanks!
My both children were born in the uk so i will apply their citizen cert under mn1 and british passport after that