ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Residence Card documents Required

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: It's so simple one wonders why it takes so long for RC

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:13 am

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:EEA2 is very simple.

1. Non-national passport
2. Residence certificate of EU national
3. Evidence of family relationship, eg marriage certificate

If 2 has not been applied for, then include evidence for 2 and in the case of a worker it is thus

i) EU passport
ii) Letter of engagement from employer or other proof of employment

Anything more is too much.
Please re-read this.
The requirements are as above.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:40 am

If the EU national requires a work permit (applies to A2 nationals only), then evidence of this may also be required in addition to employer's letter.

jjoell23

Post by jjoell23 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:19 am

Could you please list A2 nationals?

My friend applying for his residence card as a non eea (application EEA2 form) family member and he is sending following documents:

non eea national (Pakistan)
1)passport (currently he is on student visa)
2)joint bank account staements for 1.5 months
3)His bank account statements
4)Marriage certificate

EEA national (Poland)

1) ID card
2) last 4 months payslips and p60 (she is working as a full time since may 2011 )

a) could you please advise if need any other documents?
b) They are married since June 2012, is it ok to send application?

Thnaks in advance

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:30 am

[quote="jjoell23"]Could you please list A2 nationals?

My friend applying for his residence card as a non eea (application EEA2 form) family member and he is sending following documents:

non eea national (Pakistan)
1)passport (currently he is on student visa)
2)joint bank account staements for 1.5 months
3)His bank account statements
4)Marriage certificate

EEA national (Poland)

1) ID card
2) last 4 months payslips and p60 (she is working as a full time since may 2011 )

a) could you please advise if need any other documents?
b) They are married since June 2012, is it ok to send application?

Thnaks in advance[/quote]

This will be fine
EEA passport or ID card.
NON-EEA passport.
Marriage certificate.
And at least 1 payslip.

jjoell23

Post by jjoell23 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Thank you very much Zubby..

ragessj
Newly Registered

Post by ragessj » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:58 pm

I sent my application on 4th sept 12

haven't received an COA yet.

I just wanted to ask how soon can i request for my passport back from the application centre as i have made travel plans for December, How can this be done if ever so it can be done in anyways.

I also would like to ask how will be visa be done if i request my passport back ... a answer to this is kindly thanked and anticipated.

totally
Newly Registered

Post by totally » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:59 pm

ragessj wrote:Some more questions.....

do i need to include bank statements of me and my wife or any other documents like tenancy agreement, utility bills to fullfill the proof of residence in the section 12 documents required page of the version 07/2012 of eea2 application.

do i need to show the proof of residence. if so is it ok if i only provide the bank statements as it shows my current address or it should be accompanied by utility bills and tenancy agreement.
Hi ragessj,

I was also confused reading that EEA2 form on section 12 that you need to provide proof of residence. But I think that was meant for unmarried couples. They did not make that very clear.

I'm not an expert in this matter, but I think you can request your passport back after receiving the COA, and it will take 5 working days. They will request your passport back once your application is accepted to insert the vignette.

Details are copied from UKBA website: Non-urgent requests

If you will be travelling in the near future (i.e in the next month) and need your documents back, please email your request to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk. Please provide details of your travel plans and your Home Office reference if possible

Could you please keep updating your progress though since I plan to do it the same way?

Thanks.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:19 am

ragessj wrote:I sent my application on 4th sept 12

haven't received an COA yet.

I just wanted to ask how soon can i request for my passport back from the application centre as i have made travel plans for December, How can this be done if ever so it can be done in anyways.

I also would like to ask how will be visa be done if i request my passport back ... a answer to this is kindly thanked and anticipated.
You can ask for your passport back anytime. It won't cancel the application.

Wodie
Newly Registered

Post by Wodie » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 am

Jambo wrote:
Wodie wrote:don't forget two passport photos, that need to be signed on the back of the photos

I got 2 questions for you guys, I want to apply with my wife for the residence card at the same time , can I send both applications in one envelope or separately ??

What happens if my wife get a refusal will they deport her back ??

thanx
You don't need to sign on the back of the photos. Just write the person name.

You can apply for Residence Certificate at the same time. Just fill form EEA1 and put in the same envelope. The evidence required for EEA1 for you is already what you provide to support your wife EEA2 application.

If you work and you are married, you wife will get Residence Card although it might take upto 6 months. Remember - you don't apply for a permission from the HO to stay in the UK. These rights are obtained automatically by you exercising treaty rights. What you do ask for is confirmation of your rights.
I got out of work in august and I still haven't applied for the residence card so what kind of documents will it be required to send them ??
and my wife's family permit has 2 months left...I'm looking for work but still ain't got one.

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 am

You'll need to show evidence of job-seeking, registration with a recruitment agency etc for example

Wodie
Newly Registered

Post by Wodie » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:50 pm

el patron wrote:You'll need to show evidence of job-seeking, registration with a recruitment agency etc for example

thanks a lot for the reply

ragessj
Newly Registered

got the visa

Post by ragessj » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Got my visa today .... 23/13.

Thank you all for your wonderful support, you made my life much more easier. thanks

just one more question me and my wife are planning to visit her home country wich is slovakia. i got my RC do i still have to aply for schegen visa to enter slovakia. thanks

Dave_D
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Re: EEA2 Residence Card documents Required

Post by Dave_D » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:27 pm

@ragessj, Could you please tell me what have you finally submitted in regard to your application? My wife has just recieved her EEA-FP :) and we will be applying for her Residence Card(and my Registration Certificate, if needed) shortly. We could really use some help at the moment. :roll: Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA2 Residence Card documents Required

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Dave_D wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:27 pm
@ragessj, Could you please tell me what have you finally submitted in regard to your application? My wife has just recieved her EEA-FP :) and we will be applying for her Residence Card(and my Registration Certificate, if needed) shortly. We could really use some help at the moment. :roll: Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you.
This thread is more than 5 years old and the user has not logged into the forum or posted for more than 2 years. Kindly refrain from digging up old topics, which clutter the current topics in the forum.

Suggest start your own thread with questions and circumstances and await responses from members.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.