ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Emilybern
Newly Registered

Family Visit

Post by Emilybern » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 am

Hello, can anyone give me an idea about the possible visit of my son this Nov 2012 to attend an MRI IN PRACTICE here in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. I just sent him the necessary documents like Employment Certificate, 6 Bank statements, 6 payslips, Tenancy agreement and Invitation Letter. Though he is employed in the Philippines as a Chief Radiographer I still send him every month to support his family needs. I also send him the copies of my monthly remittances. My worries is I don't have any savings, I just provided him my monthly earnings, but the latest bank statement have 4,900 POUNDS. Meanwhile he will show a joint savings with my sister (his aunt) who is in Chicago an amount of 5,000 DOLLARS, do you think I still need to worry about his application?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 am

No, you should be OK.