ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success in solihull 9th Aug.....but

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rangeel

ILR success in solihull 9th Aug.....but

Post by rangeel » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 am

Hi all,
I attended solihul PEO on 9th August with my 3 dependants. My status was HSMP + TIER1.
Appointment was 11:00. We reached by 10:15. After security check token number provided. Around 10:50, my number called and went to the case worker desk. The CW was very polite lady and she asked documents one by one.
CW asked me the following documents,

Application form
photographs
Passports
LIUK
12 months payslips
12 months bank statment
and few cohab documents.

I spend nearly 30 minutes with CW and finally she told me that she is happy to grant ILR to me and my dependants. and asked me to pay the fee and do the biometrics. After Biometrics, we exit the building and came back after 2 hours to collect the documents.

The documents were ready but i have been informed that the computer system got error and cant generate the original letter format. I got the letter with granted confirmation but they will send me the original letter in my address once they able to print the letter. I got the letter with the following explanation;

Dear ........and dependants,

Thank you for attending the public enquiry office in solihull today and submitting your application. I can confirm that your application has been successful and you have been granted leave.

Unfortunately our computer system which generates the standard letters is not working properly at the moment. We are expecting it to be fixed shortly and so will send the official letters to you, at your home address, as soon as we are able to do so.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

your sincerely

I think it should be all right. Is anybody got the similar result before. Please let me know.

Thank You

joh892

Post by joh892 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:27 am

That is all fine. The official letter and biometrics will be sent. Have you received then yet?

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Thanks Joh892

I haven't received yet. Hope to get it shortly.