ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i need to score any points at all?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajidsyed
Newly Registered

Do i need to score any points at all?

Post by sajidsyed » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:00 pm

My Case is as follows :
HSMP Application date from Pakistan : 25 January 2008
Leave to Remain Applied and Granted in 2009

According to Immigration Rules Part 6A Clause:245CE (Transitional arrangements)
This paragraph makes special provision for applicants who on 29 February 2008 are in the UK, or on 1 April 2008 are in India, and who are in the process of applying to become a Highly Skilled Migrant. It will also be relevant to applicants who have, or have last been granted, leave to remain as a Highly Skilled Migrant, and who fall within subparagraph (c) below.
and Sub Paragraph (CA)
ca) If an applicant has made an application other than in India for entry clearance on or after 30th June 2008, and has submitted with that application a valid Highly Skilled Migrant Programme Approval Letter, the applicant will be automatically awarded 75 points under Appendix A and 10 points under Appendix B. The applicant must separately score 10 points under Appendix C.
Dose this mean that i will automatically be awarded 75 points and do not need to prove any income etc in last 12-15 months?

Does this mean that i only need to provide for 10 points of maintenance funds?

Regards

Syed

sajidsyed
Newly Registered

Post by sajidsyed » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 pm

please disregard my above post. it has a mistake in date.
A moderator may please delete it

Regards
Syed