ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) - Section 5 about SOC code

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ak36

Post by ak36 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

Hi - I am currently filling in my set (o) form for my ilr which is due in the next two weeks. However, I am having difficulties in filling in some information in the form such the one in section 5 on page 11 (bottom fields about SOC).

The appropriate SOC code for my job is 1122 but there is only minimum per annum rate given in the Code of Practice documents for this code and there is no hourly rate given so in that case how do I answer Q2 - Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Code of Practice - hourly rate or annual salary)

My second question is what goes in the second and third field:
1- Current rate of pay (per hour) -? and
2- Current rate of pay ( per annum) - ?
Will it be the actual figures from my salary or the figures mentioned in the UKBA Code of Practice documents for SOC 1122?

I would be grateful for your quick thoughts on this.
Thanks,

ak36

Post by ak36 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 am

Hi all,
Could someone please clarify this confusion for me as , being on a WP, I have to fill in these sections in the form.

Many thanks,