ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone desperate for a PEO appointment over next 3 wks?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

litzie132
Newly Registered

Anyone desperate for a PEO appointment over next 3 wks?

Post by litzie132 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 pm

I have failed to get a PEO appt during my 28 day window, which expires on the 3rd September. I've been trying to check for cancellations, but unfortunately without any luck, and I have two work trips planned in October that I am desperate not to cancel.

So - would anyone be interested in going in on a Super Premium Appointment with me? I'm based in the London area, and the way the super premium appts work is the UKBA comes to you, so we could do it somewhere convenient. You can have 4 separate applicants apply at the same Super Premium Appt, so instead of paying £6000, you pay £1500 each, on top of the regular premium price. Quite ridiculous, but I'm desperate, so...is anyone interested in forming a group to do this in the last two weeks of August?

applicant39
Newly Registered

Post by applicant39 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 am

My current leave expires on 27 August and I would like to apply for this service. It would be nice to split the costs as £6000 + visa application fees sounds too much.

Could you please give me your phone number so we can talk about this?

pasuyeung1
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone desperate for a PEO appointment over next 3 wks?

Post by pasuyeung1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 am

Have you booked an appointment? I have just called UKBA Super Premium Service, there is no available time slot until 28 September. I also PM you, but the message is holding in the outbox.

litzie132 wrote:I have failed to get a PEO appt during my 28 day window, which expires on the 3rd September. I've been trying to check for cancellations, but unfortunately without any luck, and I have two work trips planned in October that I am desperate not to cancel.

So - would anyone be interested in going in on a Super Premium Appointment with me? I'm based in the London area, and the way the super premium appts work is the UKBA comes to you, so we could do it somewhere convenient. You can have 4 separate applicants apply at the same Super Premium Appt, so instead of paying £6000, you pay £1500 each, on top of the regular premium price. Quite ridiculous, but I'm desperate, so...is anyone interested in forming a group to do this in the last two weeks of August?