ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 pm

abi123 wrote:I agree with you eu smile sorry about that its just that his english is very basic thats why i have to do it for him, what surprises me is he speak fluent spanish just in 2 years and he lived in uk for 4 before that..........Understood.

and yes they decided that they going to tell the visa officer that it doesent require the information they asking for, and what they can provide is shops full address and website add for the market they can check on.

There is no requirement to check the market as the employment is for the non-EU national.
See above.

They have three months in which the EU national has to be doing something meaningful.

abi123

EEA FP GRANTED

Post by abi123 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:10 am

thanks guys for your ever wonderfull and right advice to explain to the british consulate in spain that employment related delays are not justified in eea fp applications under eu directive. after which the family permit has beeen issued without delay and received last monday. thank you moderators and all who adviced thanks again.

on behalf of my friend. the applicant.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: EEA FP GRANTED

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:19 am

abi123 wrote:thanks guys for your ever wonderfull and right advice to explain to the british consulate in spain that employment related delays are not justified in eea fp applications under eu directive. after which the family permit has beeen issued without delay and received last monday. thank you moderators and all who adviced thanks again.

on behalf of my friend. the applicant.
Great news.

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 am

Congratulations.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether certain employment details requested on a VAF5 application (earnings) are relevant and require answering if the application is on the basis of dependency? (ie extended family members / children over 21)

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: EEA FP GRANTED

Post by zubby007 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:22 am

[quote="abi123"]thanks guys for your ever wonderfull and right advice to explain to the british consulate in spain that employment related delays are not justified in eea fp applications under eu directive. after which the family permit has beeen issued without delay and received last monday. thank you moderators and all who adviced thanks again.

on behalf of my friend. the applicant.[/quote]

Good to hear that, did he re-apply or just the explanation letter of the EEA directive?

abi123

Post by abi123 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:11 am

JUST THE LETTER EXPLAINING EU DIRECTIVE. AND ASKING WHY IS THIS UNREASSONABLE AND UNESSASRY DELAY BEING CAUSED WHICH IS ADVERSE TO THE EU DIRECTIVE.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: EEA FP

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:16 pm

abi123 wrote:Hi guy's im posting this question for one of my friend who is in spain and applied for EEA FP and the high commission in madrid has asked him to get a letter head and bussines licence number,employment contract , and passport copy or some sort of id from the shop owner to determine its not a con.
Was your friend's application actually refused by the British embassy? If so exactly what did the embassy say in the refusal?

If possible I would like to take a look at the refusal. My email address can be found at http://eumovement.wordpress.com/about/

abi123

no refusal

Post by abi123 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 am

no his application was never rejected DIRECTIVE, but they were delaying it by 1 month time asking unnessary things like his job offer letter and the employers id and bussines address and things like that. So i wrote a letter for him explaining that thats not allowed under the eu directive. 3 days after the letter was faxed they issued the permit.