ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration removal center visiters finger prints

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kumarraj
Newly Registered

immigration removal center visiters finger prints

Post by kumarraj » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

Can I refuse them taking finger prints while I visit some one who stay at immigration removal center ?

I dont mind giving my details passport address etc but not allow them take finger print ?

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:47 am

I stand to be corrected but i don't think they take finger prints of visitors.When i was detained my visitor only provided his id with proof of immigration status she never mentioned anything about finger prints.

kumarraj
Newly Registered

Post by kumarraj » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 pm

they do in http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... /colnbrook

I didn't go in but my parents did have to give address prove passport they taken a picture and finger print. I thought it was too much.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:12 pm

kumarraj wrote:they do in http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... /colnbrook

I didn't go in but my parents did have to give address prove passport they taken a picture and finger print. I thought it was too much.
The reason they take your picture is to make sure you don't swap places with the detainee....maybe it is the same reason why they took finger prints.

I think it is more vital if you see the detainee even if they take your finger prints.