ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

continuous period matter in ILR -non active LTD company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

merci

continuous period matter in ILR -non active LTD company

Post by merci » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi all,

previously we had a succesfull extension and I hope you may provide me with good news again.

Hsmp general visa issued on 02 July 2008 arrived to UK at 05 August 2008
extended our visa at July 2010 till 27 July 2013.

we leaved UK at 29 December 2010 decided to take a job at overseas. we used to have a ltd company in UK where my husband was manager . The company was not active any longer during our absence but still keeping it . My husband had a second job at the moment which is going to pay his salary in UK but he is going to continue to work overseas as their representative.

during his absence our company did not paid him any salary or dividends or he had not had any tax paying UK based salary. Last week the annual information to HMRC has been done for our company.So it is active at the moment.

as the ILR needs a 5 years continuous what is the chance for us to apply for ILR at July 2013 on the ground of unactive company or what would you suggest to do?