ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk visa application from Bombay advice needed please!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Srajput
Newly Registered

Uk visa application from Bombay advice needed please!

Post by Srajput » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Hi guys,

I've never done this before, but I think it's the fact that my husbands visa is taking so long I'm genuinely getting worried with a hint of upset too!

My husband and I got married on 3rd march 2012 and he gave his application into mumbai on 18 may 2012...we are now on the 61st day (13th August 2012) and still his status hasn't changed from saying "your application has been forwarded to the BHC"

I'm really worried as to why it's taking so long..can anybody shed some light onto why or what the next steps would be?

Sorry if iv posted this is the wrong place and thanks in advance! :-)

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 am

I am afraid people have seen some delays in the last few months. However it does not mean that your application or refused or even passed.

Since your application have elapsed the 61 working, you can all the VFS office for an update on your application.

You may also request information from BHC Mumbai in order to follow progress of your application.

Best of luck, and do not worry.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

flyguy

Post by flyguy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:53 am

Its only 61 days, give it another 30 days or so.