ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET 0 Section 11B - Confusion for Required documents ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiles
Newly Registered

SET 0 Section 11B - Confusion for Required documents ILR

Post by kiles » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi All,

Could someone please help me answer the following questions;

1. Section 11B of the SET 0 stated the following;

Work permit holder If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK as a work permit holder, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the
following:
Document(s) confirming that you have spent a continuous period of 5 years in the UK:
- either as a work permit holder throughout that period, or
- as a work permit holder most recently, combined with previous permission as a work permit holder, highly skilled migrant, self-employed lawyer, or as a writer, composer or artist.

What kind of documents are they after? Will my WP visa be sufficient to prove this?

2. I am due to apply for ILR in mid september and i just got a pay rise, however the pay rise will commence on my september pay slip. is it worth mentioning to the HO about the pay rise during my application?

Thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:27 am

Which immigration category are you applying for ILR under? If it's as a Work Permit holder, i.e. you are currently employed as a WP holder, then there will be a list of documents that are required & mentioned in the SET(O) guidance, some the key ones listed below.

a) Work Permit
b) EC visa for the WP which will be in your Passport
c) Letter from employer confirming WP employment with them and that you were paid the minimum salary required according to the COP

Additional information can also be found under the FAQ sticky below:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378

kiles
Newly Registered

Post by kiles » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Yes i am applying under WP..
At the moment I am providing the following documents;

3 months bank statement
3 months pay slip
Letter from employer
Passport with WP visa
A Life in the UK test pass notification letter

Based on my understanding of the SET 0 form as a work permit holder these are the only documents i need to provide.. Could you please advice if i need to provide any other documents?

Thanks