ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

would 50K rule apply to my case?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goyethe
Newly Registered

would 50K rule apply to my case?

Post by goyethe » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:13 am

My PSW visa expired on 18 march 2012 and i made an in time application to switch on to student visa. My application was refused as i had a shortfall of maintenance funds. I have appealed and i m under section 3C at the moment.

I am interested in applying for Entrepreneur visa. I need advise on how to go about this as my previous leave granted was PSW and still under section 3c my understanding is that my PSW leave will be considered as my last granted leave.

As per new provisions in rules made on 06 april 2012 for PSW holders can i apply from with in country with 50K .. Please advise further with reference to policy guidance page no 6- section d from attribute table for initial applications....... which says you HAVE or WERE last granted leave as post study work. Also further in policy guidance under section d- on page 9 of policy guidance it states "Last granted leave as Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) migrant You must have last had leave as a Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) migrant."

I would like to refer to Part 6A - Points-based system also- under 245DD. Requirements for leave to remain- it states .....(e) The applicant who is applying for leave to remain must have, or have last been granted, entry clearance, leave to enter or remain.

MY question is if i withdraw my appeal and make an application for this route can i do it with 50K... as to my understanding under section 3C my PSW leave is still classed as my last leave?

Looking forward for a reply.. many thanks.

goyethe
Newly Registered

Post by goyethe » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 pm

any one please!

goyethe
Newly Registered

Post by goyethe » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 am

Any thoughts plz ... I need some clarification on my understanding. I hope sumone can help me get a logical understand guys. I would really appreciate sum help. My request is to gurus and members of standing to plz share their thoughts.... I would really appreciate your time n views. Ta

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am

Based on what my limited understanding is, dont you need to register a company to apply for Entreprenuer visa.

Although you can register a company now but I guess the best option is seek professional opinion in regards to your query.