ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are the documents I should carry to UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ajay Kumar Singh

What are the documents I should carry to UK

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:42 pm

I'm not planning to carry school certificates, i'll carry degree certificates and all employement related certs, and IT certs.

Do i need to carry school certs also ?

Ajay

vin123
Member of Standing

Post by vin123 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:17 pm

Don't know much about HSMP, But I'm still attempting to comment on the post :lol:

It might be just sufficient to take the docs that helped you secure your HSMP for immigration clearence at the airports here.

Irrespective of the above, a potential employer might want to see the following docs :

-experience cert(s)
-Degree cert(s)
-reference letters

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:03 am

I think you shud have all your degree certs + exp letter with you. As you may be needing it on renewal of HSMP. They might ask you for it you never know.

So instead of requesting it from home that time, lets have this 1 Kg extra with you.
Regards,
Afzal

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:55 am

Carry all degree+school certificates since in some job applications (which you might apply at a later stage), secondary and higher secondary school information is required. Additionally, if you have certificates from attending workshops and courses and even other extracurricular activities, bring them along as here big name name employers also place emphasis on all round development rather than only job related ones. Plus, other documents such as marriange certi (if applicable) and employer reference/experience letters. A reference letter from you bank stating how long you have been with them, you have been always in credit, there are no outstanding debts etc. might be needed by a letting agency if you are looking to rent a house/apt.

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:33 am

I agree with HK. It's better to have school certs also.
Tx all