ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Bank Account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Business Bank Account

Post by nomanwahab » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am

Hi seniors,

I am on tier 1(G) as a self employed + employed and my extension on due June 2013. i just want to ask one question regarding my business bank account i have small business and i am mostly dependent on my employment due to hight bank charges i want to close my business account . is it possible ?
do i need to open another current account to continue my transaction or i can continue my business transaction on my current account.

is there any effect on my extension if i close my business account.

waiting for reply.

thanks

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:00 pm

you would need to show your business bank statements if you want to claim points through self employment and showing salary/dividend

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nomanwahab » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanks for your reply Gaurav,

i am a sole trade and i have a small consultancy, i am not register as a company i am register as a sole trader.

ARUNLAL
Mood:
India

Post by ARUNLAL » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi

Have Registered as Self employee with HMRC . As a self employee we need to pay NI Class 2 . I have seen other members post here , telling CW normally ask NI Class 2 payment details .

I am same like you reg as self employee and waiting for a letter from HMRC . It almost 2 weeks over till now no information or letter from them.
To start paying NI Class 2 I need to get Tax payer number from HMRC .

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 pm

yes you need that..It takes atleast 6 weeks for them to give you the UTR number..