ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre-visa application questions/niggles

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ykns
Newly Registered

Pre-visa application questions/niggles

Post by ykns » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Hello All,

I'm hoping to borrow your wealth of knowledge. To give you some background, I'm going to be applying for tier 1 general extension, using payslips and dividends to show as evidence of my earnings. Now recently I switched accountants and was wondering would I have provide two sets of accountant letters?

Also do payslips/dividend vouchers have to be stamped by the accountant? My paperwork correspondence has come through email, so I thought I would print them out and sign them myself (being the director).

Oh and one more thing my P60 is done online, would a print out be sufficient?

Regards,
Yakeen

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm

If you get your playslip on company letterhead you dont need them to be signed...You would need to sign the dividedn voucher..

Your current accountant should be able to prepare all the documents...I wont suggest using two different accountant to do the same...

Yes print out of P60 will be fine...

ykns
Newly Registered

Post by ykns » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you gaurav76.5.