ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bizarre Situation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

biswaruponline
Newly Registered

Bizarre Situation

Post by biswaruponline » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi,

I am in a bizarre situation, recently I went a to my solicitor (Tier1-Extension) to prepare my documents to make an application through them in October 2012. They will represent me in the Home Office. My income is through employment(salary) and limited company sole director(dividend+salary) both.

Now the solicitor has asked me I do not need to submit Business Bank Statement, Invoices, Accountants Letter, P/L unless Home Office asks for it. I only need to submit Salaray Slips from employment and Divedend Voucher & Salary Slips from business along with other documents.

My knowledge and solicitors experience say I must submit all these documents. The solicitor firm is very wellknown, they do submit about 7-10 premium applications (Tier1-G) every week and they are successful. Need help from experts please.

Thanks.
Raj

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 pm

I would say take them with you and if the case worker ask give it to him..otherwise no need...