ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR due at Sep 2015 - Qualifying Period Clarification

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prisat
Member of Standing

ILR due at Sep 2015 - Qualifying Period Clarification

Post by prisat » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:40 pm

1. Where exactly is the Qualifying period calculation for ILR (tier 1 general migrant) mentioned in a formal document of UKBA - number of days that a person can be absent and other details ?

2. From September 2010 to September 2012 these are my travel -
a. Jan 2012 (5 weeks) - Paid Off - used the company holidays - 35 days
b. October 2012 to November 2012 - 68 days (including saturdays and
sundays)

a. is fully paid holidays (utilised the company yearly paid holidays)
In b. October 2012 is paid off and September 2012 is loss of pay.

Considering i will be out of the country for 35 days every year on an average, will the above holidays that i have taken as paid off's from company holidays be considered for ILR qualification period as absense period
or will it not be considered as absense period and am i good to take additional holidays on loss of pays ?

Thanks
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 pm

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 pm

uksettlement wrote:This should give you something... http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary
THanks you... But i am looking for more details....
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.