ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question relating funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zainahmed
Newly Registered

question relating funds

Post by zainahmed » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:26 am

hi
i have one question that i am on psw visa and i want to apply entrepreneur visa ,my funds are ready but i need to ask one question ,i have 35000 pounds for my self n 15000 pounds the loan from my bank .is i m qualified for that is it will create any problem geeting visa ?urgent plz i m ready for apply
thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:45 am

Has the loan been granted and credited to your account and is freely available, or you merely hoping to show that the bank will loan you money but this will come after the visa is granted?

If you have the money, what was the stated purpose of the loan?

smehmood
BANNED

Re: question relating funds

Post by smehmood » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:01 pm

zainahmed wrote:hi
i have one question that i am on psw visa and i want to apply entrepreneur visa ,my funds are ready but i need to ask one question ,i have 35000 pounds for my self n 15000 pounds the loan from my bank .is i m qualified for that is it will create any problem geeting visa ?urgent plz i m ready for apply
thanks
Hi, I think best advise is open an saving or another current account and transfer all funds in that account and show the funds in new account so no loan will reflect on your statement. Good luck
Shaukat

challengerdeeprises
Newly Registered

Company Audit

Post by challengerdeeprises » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi, I want to switch my immigration status from Tier 1 PSW to Tier 1 Entrepreneur and want to clarify a doubt about the Entrepreneur visa.

I was informed that once the Entrepreneur visa is granted, the UKBA will do company audits every quarter of a year regarding where the funds are being invested. Is it true?

The policy guidance does not provide any information about the same and I would really appreciate if you could clarify my doubt as it will help me to make a decision.

P.S: I apologise if I have entered the question in the wrong topic.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:05 pm