ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Maintenance-Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

houman_uk
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Maintenance-Urgent

Post by houman_uk » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 pm

I have a very urgent question:

The maintenance fund are will be 90 full days 15 days after expiry of the visa. No other account can be used. Then, what can be done?

1-Wait and apply 15 days after the application as it is under 28 days?

2-Send the application by post and then explain the matter to the caseworker and declare that i am ready to submit the bank statements for those 15 days? (it is clear that when caseworker starts to consider those 15 days would be passed).

Thanks in advance.

houman_uk
Newly Registered

Post by houman_uk » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:29 pm

What is your idea:

Application be sent using the current bank statement. It will take more than two weeks to receive the biometric letter. Then, I request for vary of the outstanding application and send the new banks statement?

Meanwhile, I do not know where can I find the vary of application form?

Thanks in advance..

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:33 pm

you can try but not guaranteed that your case will be entertain as normal.

UKBA are more fussy about bank stat, and you never know when CW opens your file may be early then you expected.

bestprint
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Maintenance-Urgent

Post by bestprint » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 pm

try to put your name as a second account holder of your wife/brother/sister/friend who had more than required money in bank for specific period and when you need bank statement call to bank and they will send you new bank statements where your name will be mention as well. use these statements.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

I dont think that the joint account is the best idea. if UKBA confirms it with bank and they says that the account has been joint since last week for example I think they will refuse due to deception.