ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Partners for ILR super premium application in August

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobby80gh

Need Partners for ILR super premium application in August

Post by bobby80gh » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Is there anyone making an application in August? I need partners so that we can share the service fee of 6000 pounds among ourselves. Please PM me if you might be interested. This will good for people applying under 10 years long residency as the current waiting time is more than 6 months if you make a normal application. Below is the link for the service

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... r-premium/

kumarcuk
Newly Registered

Super Premium Service in September

Post by kumarcuk » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:33 pm

I will be eligible to apply for ILR in any time after 11 th September 2012. I will join with anybody who will be applying for ILR on this date.

NewFav
Newly Registered

Post by NewFav » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:47 am

Hi bobby80gh,

Have you now used the Super Premium service?

If it is still in the future and you have got a space available, please let me know because I am interested.

pasuyeung1
Newly Registered

Re: Need Partners for super premium application in August

Post by pasuyeung1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 am

Have you booked the appointment? I have just called UKBA Premium Service, there is no available time slot until 28 September. I also PM you, but the message is holding in the outbox.

bobby80gh wrote:Is there anyone making an application in August? I need partners so that we can share the service fee of 6000 pounds among ourselves. Please PM me if you might be interested. This will good for people applying under 10 years long residency as the current waiting time is more than 6 months if you make a normal application. Below is the link for the service

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... r-premium/

drRalph
Newly Registered

Post by drRalph » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:09 am

Could you PM if you still need more people to pool with?