ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for my NON EU SON and his NON EU NOTHER

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGirl

Visit visa for my NON EU SON and his NON EU NOTHER

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 am

Hello, Every one i hope some one can help me with my query i am married to EU national she is exercising her EU treaty rights in ireland im also working. When i went back to my home country i met one female there I had very short relationship with her and GOD gifted me beautifull SON bcoz of my unthinkable relationship with her i just want my son to come here to stay with me for week or 2 week i will be delighted when he will come here. Now my Q is can my son come to ireland for visit and my son can't travel on his own bcoz he is 2 years old and her mother is not agreed to let him travel with me instead she want to be with my son all the time. So can my son and his mother apply for visit visa to ireland can i sponsor them? I am working here full time and my EU spouse is also exercising her EU treaty rights...

Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks every1.. GOD BLESS ALL.......
Last edited by DublinGirl on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 am

how is your EU wife reacting to this?

DublinGirl

Re: Visit visa for my NON EU SON and his NON EU NOTHER

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 pm

DublinGirl wrote:Hello, Every one i hope some one can help me with my query i am married to EU national she is exercising her EU treaty rights in ireland im also working. When i went back to my home country i met one female there I had very short relationship with her and GOD gifted me beautifull SON bcoz of my unthinkable relationship with her i just want my son to come here to stay with me for week or 2 week i will be delighted when he will come here. Now my Q is can my son come to ireland for visit and my son can't travel on his own bcoz he is 2 years old and her mother is not agreed to let him travel with me instead she want to be with my son all the time. So can my son and his mother apply for visit visa to ireland can i sponsor them? I am working here full time and my EU spouse is also exercising her EU treaty rights...

Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks every1.. GOD BLESS ALL.......
She was'nt happy but now we r living happily there's no issue between us.
If u cud give us any comment on my post thanks

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 pm

agniukas wrote:how is your EU wife reacting to this?
Very good question.

DublinGirl

Re: Visit visa

Post by DublinGirl » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 pm

hgkjlvbkjvh

DublinGirl

Re: Visit visa for my NON EU SON and his NON EU NOTHER

Post by DublinGirl » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 pm

[quote="DublinGirl"]Hello, Every one i hope some one can help me with my query i am married to

piogau88
Newly Registered

Post by piogau88 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:55 pm

She was'nt happy but now we r living happily there's no issue between us. Image

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:48 am

dublingirl = piogau88
same person two different login names
complicated case you better see a immigration solicitor .

Brigid from Ireland
Member of Standing

Post by Brigid from Ireland » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:52 pm

'So can my son and his mother apply for visit visa to ireland can i sponsor them'

There are several options.

1. If the mother of the child will agree, you can bring your child to Ireland (but not the mother of the child). If you are on a low wage, this may give you an entitlement to Family Income Supplement.

2. If you get Irish citizenship for yourself, then you can try to get Irish citizenship for the child. Once the child has Irish citizenship, his mother can reside in the EU/Ireland, to care for him.

3. If you get Irish citizenship, and have another child with this lady (after you become a citizen), any child born after you become a citizen will be entitled to Irish citizenship from his/her Irish citizen father (ie you). Then the mother, as the parent of an Irish child, can come to Ireland if her Irish citizen child is brought to Ireland.

PS Both you (as the father) and your wife (as the EU citizen stepmother) should apply immediately for child benefit. I don't know if either of you is entitled, but both should apply, as different rules apply, given that you are non-Eu and your wife is an EU citizen. If this is refused, appeal. Keep a record of any maintenace you pay to the mother for the child, as this will support your claim.
BL