ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

citdep
Newly Registered

Post by citdep » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:50 pm

ks2010 wrote:
waiting2beirish wrote:It looks to me since many applicants from Aug/Oct 2011 got their approvals , it has become a boiling pot for people waiting from 2008, 2009 and 2010 and early 2011.

I have been told that the new format application forms are being processed faster as they are simpler to process and computer readable, and the older application form are gradually moving ahead as all data has to be feed in manually.

Just hope all the backlog is cleared off soon in this year.
I don't think that there is something to do with the form
When you get reference all your data is in their system a simple a click can get your application turning around all the services and get you the approval in few weeks
The only approval in writing is the Minister one that need to be signed all the others can be handled by a simple workflow click

From technical point of view I agree with you, but has such workflow been implemented? If so the whole "report from outside agency / Garda" is only a line they're telling us.

sonnyhind
Newly Registered

Post by sonnyhind » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:49 pm

courny wrote:I think we should getting letters from them soon. I applied nov 2011 and got ref number jan 2012 and I've been told my application is with the minister for a decision. :) I'm banking on being called for 15th october ceremony... Woohoooo :)

hi, can you tell us who let you know this? someone from INIS?

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 pm

baileathakowal wrote:
cleangreen wrote:I received a letter from inis requesting the fee, photos and garda card. Did anyone else get this letter? The letter has no ceremony date
When did You apply and on what basis?
Applied Aug 2011 based on 5 Year residency

baileathakowal
Newly Registered

Post by baileathakowal » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:45 pm

cleangreen wrote:
baileathakowal wrote:
cleangreen wrote:I received a letter from inis requesting the fee, photos and garda card. Did anyone else get this letter? The letter has no ceremony date
When did You apply and on what basis?
Applied Aug 2011 based on 5 Year residency
thanks for the reply,
I'm also "from August 2011" but still waiting... Hope to hear anything(one way or another) soon!

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 am

next batch of approvals will be issue in coming weeks.just make sure if anybody got recently LTR ,permanent residence card,change of address please update them... good luck everybody

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:52 am

IQU wrote:next batch of approvals will be issue in coming weeks.just make sure if anybody got recently LTR ,permanent residence card,change of address please update them... good luck everybody
Hopefully last week of Aug will see 1000's of approval letters.

By the end of this year almost 20,000 applicants will become Irish citizen's :)
Not waiting any more

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 pm

Hi everyone,

Can someone please give me some advice? I'm really annoyed at how bad the phone contact system is like! Baiscly, I got a letter from the INIS asking me for letters from all the schools I have attended in Ireland.. I started school when I was 6 in 1999 and have been to several schools.. Only problem is, I cannot get letters from any of the schools now because I went to all of them and they are closed.. and I have a 28 day period to reply or else they said they will revoke my application! :O they sent me the letter on the 31st of July.. I don't have much time left..what should I do now??? :( :( :( :(

nissa

Post by nissa » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 pm

hi how long further processing team takes to finalize the application once the initial processing team forward all the reports please share your experience thanks. :!:

moro1

Post by moro1 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Angel592 wrote:Hi everyone,

Can someone please give me some advice? I'm really annoyed at how bad the phone contact system is like! Baiscly, I got a letter from the INIS asking me for letters from all the schools I have attended in Ireland.. I started school when I was 6 in 1999 and have been to several schools.. Only problem is, I cannot get letters from any of the schools now because I went to all of them and they are closed.. and I have a 28 day period to reply or else they said they will revoke my application! :O they sent me the letter on the 31st of July.. I don't have much time left..what should I do now??? :( :( :( :(
Go to a lawyer pay him 50 euros to write them a letter and explain the issue to them , so you will gain some time until the start of the school year

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:29 am

[quote="Angel592"]Hi everyone,

Can someone please give me some advice? I'm really annoyed at how bad the phone contact system is like! Baiscly, I got a letter from the INIS asking me for letters from all the schools I have attended in Ireland.. I started school when I was 6 in 1999 and have been to several schools.. Only problem is, I cannot get letters from any of the schools now because I went to all of them and they are closed.. and I have a 28 day period to reply or else they said they will revoke my application! :O they sent me the letter on the 31st of July.. I don't have much time left..what should I do now??? :( :( :( :([/quote] i think you should write them letter explain them situation .i think in the mean time if you have any school certificate/school report from your previous school just attach with your covering letter.good luck

eskaybee
Newly Registered

Post by eskaybee » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 am

Email them. Normally any email is attended to and responded with in 48 hrs.

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:06 pm

eskaybee wrote:

i email at info@justice.ie never get answer this email is on the citz dept letters.some 1 send email at this address and got answer so please share.thanks

dublinkhan
Newly Registered

Post by dublinkhan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:55 pm

hi every one

i apply for citizenship may apr 2009 and i get a later form inis 9 weeks ago for prof of address i sand Tham same week and in gat later for inis they get my and my wife proof of address

pleas share how long time take more?

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks everyone for your advice! I emailed them and they got back to me and gave me a further deadline. Alll is good :)

nissa

Post by nissa » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:36 pm

hello any one from jan,feb 2011 applicant got any news.any expected month of approval arrivals from citz dept .

seraph

Post by seraph » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:34 pm

samchoopra wrote:
eskaybee wrote:

i email at info@justice.ie never get answer this email is on the citz dept letters.some 1 send email at this address and got answer so please share.thanks
Email to this Id and they will reply you. citizenshipinfo@justice.ie <citizenshipinfo@justice.ie>;

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 am

dublinkhan wrote:hi every one

i apply for citizenship may apr 2009 and i get a later form inis 9 weeks ago for prof of address i sand Tham same week and in gat later for inis they get my and my wife proof of address

pleas share how long time take more?
Did you get the letter from initial processing team or further processing team? It should be available near the signature part of y he letter.
-xxxtieee-

dublinkhan
Newly Registered

Post by dublinkhan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:13 pm

the inis writing to let me know that your application is currently being processed and will be progressed to a final decision as exenditiously as possible . thanks for ur replay.

dublinkhan
Newly Registered

Post by dublinkhan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:16 pm

how long time more its take

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:42 am

GOD knows

:?

minniepoe

Post by minniepoe » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm

dublinkhan wrote:how long time more its take
Maybe give them a call to see if they have a different story to tell you this time around.

Two of my friends that applied august 2010 and nov 2010 respectively, got approval letters in the post without the invite letter to the ceremony.

To think i applied before both on them in 2010 and still waiting!!!!

citdep
Newly Registered

Post by citdep » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:35 pm

minniepoe wrote:
dublinkhan wrote:how long time more its take
Maybe give them a call to see if they have a different story to tell you this time around.

Two of my friends that applied august 2010 and nov 2010 respectively, got approval letters in the post without the invite letter to the ceremony.

To think i applied before both on them in 2010 and still waiting!!!!

Beeline
Newly Registered

LSR Further Processing Team

Post by Beeline » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm

I have received a letter that my Application is with the LSR Further Processing Team. Does anyone know what this LSR abbreviation mean? And what exactly they do there?
(I applied in 2008)

seraph

Post by seraph » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:39 pm

LSR normally means Loan Status Report. Do you have any unpaid loans outstanding?

Beeline
Newly Registered

Post by Beeline » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:57 pm

seraph wrote:LSR normally means Loan Status Report. Do you have any unpaid loans outstanding?
Thanks for your reply, I do have loans outstanding. But I still doubt it's what you mention as in Ireland it's an Irish Credit Bureau that deals with that if I am not mistaken, of course. Since the letter was signed by the LSR Further Processing Team in INIS - not any other institution or authority- this abbreviation should mean some notion re immigration, citizenship etc. There is a database called Lost, Stolen and Recovered Passports (LSR in short), I was thinking it could be smth like that. I rang the Immigration Council this morning to ask them - they have no idea what that means either.