ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents from accountant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kannit

Documents from accountant

Post by kannit » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi,

My accountant has provided me documents (letter, signed payslips, dividend vouchers, balance sheet and P&L statement) but following is missing:

1. Invoice details for the claim period (though I am going to attach the invoices my company created)
2. They have signed the documents but there is no seal/stamp. Instead they have written by hand under the signatures in 4 lines as if it were a stamp (if you understand what I mean)

Are these going to create problem?

3. Also 12 payslips are printed on 3 pages (4 payslips on one page each) and the one signature from accountant at the bottom of each page. Can this be an issue as well?

I am applying as Employed. I am director (100% share) of my own limited company drawing salary + dividends and paying Class 1 NI

Regards

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 pm

As far as Invoice explanation is concerned , I think even if you dont have it, as long as you give all your invoices with contact details of your client to UKBA at the time of your application, so that they can cross check it with your clients , It should be ok.

About the stamp or seal, I am not sure, but it should be ok, as long as the letter from the accountant has his registration number from UKBA recognized accountancy body ex ACCA.

Please wait for other members to reply to your post.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

kannit

Post by kannit » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 pm

scorpio_besal wrote:As far as Invoice explanation is concerned , I think even if you dont have it, as long as you give all your invoices with contact details of your client to UKBA at the time of your application, so that they can cross check it with your clients , It should be ok.

About the stamp or seal, I am not sure, but it should be ok, as long as the letter from the accountant has his registration number from UKBA recognized accountancy body ex ACCA.

Please wait for other members to reply to your post.
Thanks for you inputs. What are your thoughts on question 3?

Regards

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Question 3:- IMHO dont have any idea.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

kannit

Post by kannit » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:14 am

Hi

Another question:

Does Balance Sheet and P&L have to be signed and stamped on each page by Accountant and Director?

I dunno if these are silly question but I just want to be safe.

Regards

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:11 am

It is advisable that you have it signed and stamped.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 am

cant you ask them to print each month salary slip on different page..I have never seen 4 payslips om 1 page...is it readable?????

kannit

Post by kannit » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

gaurav76.5 wrote:cant you ask them to print each month salary slip on different page..I have never seen 4 payslips om 1 page...is it readable?????
Gaurav,

They are crystal clear..

Regards

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 am

I am not sure if that will be OK with UKBA to see 4 payslips on one page...may be other can shed some light on it...

Personally i don't think its appropriate...