ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Card Error

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rc1983
Newly Registered

BRP Card Error

Post by Rc1983 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi,

I have similar problem with the City of Name.
I have been through PEO and got my Tier1 extension on 2nd of August 2012and received my BRP 6th August 2012.
Data on the card is correct except city, as it says "HYPERABAD" instead HYDERABAD.
I sent an email to BRPError@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and sent the BRP CArd along with Passport on Special Delivery and also provided extra Special Delivery for the passport to return.

I posted the documents along with Covering letter on 09-aug-2012 and the UKBA received it on 09-aug-2012. I'm checking daily for the update on the return delivery. But no luck yet.

would like to know , how much time they take to correct the card and send it back.

Please do share your inputs.

thanks

pegakrishna

Re: BRP Card Error

Post by pegakrishna » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Rc1983 wrote:Hi,

I have been through PEO and got my Tier1 extension on 2nd of August 2012and received my BRP 6th August 2012.
Data on the card is correct except city, as it says "HYPERABAD" instead HYDERABAD.
I sent an email to BRPError@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and sent the BRP CArd along with Passport on Special Delivery and also provided extra Special Delivery for the passport to return.

I posted the documents along with Covering letter on 09-aug-2012 and the UKBA received it on 09-aug-2012. I'm checking daily for the update on the return delivery. But no luck yet.

would like to know , how much time they take to correct the card and send it back.

thanks
In my case, it took 2 -3 working days for BRP correction.

Rc1983
Newly Registered

Re: BRP Card Error

Post by Rc1983 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 pm

pegakrishna wrote:
Rc1983 wrote:Hi,

thanks
In my case, it took 2 -3 working days for BRP correction.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. What documents have you sent to BRP for correction.
I sent one covering letter, BRP card, PAssport and 1 special delivery card.

Anand

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:25 am

your best bet to call them tomorrow morning between 8.59 to 9.10 and explain to them.

Rc1983
Newly Registered

Re: re

Post by Rc1983 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:36 am

askhan wrote:your best bet to call them tomorrow morning between 8.59 to 9.10 and explain to them.
Hi,

It seems they did processed the BRP card. I have received my Passport and a letter of correction today.
Hope i will receive Card soon.

Anand