ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawing SPONSOR Passport without withdrawing visaapplica

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kshah
Newly Registered

Withdrawing SPONSOR Passport without withdrawing visaapplica

Post by kshah » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Hello Friends,

Recently I got ILR and becuase my wife did not complete two years in UK at the time when I got my ILR, she has to apply for further leave to remain.

I applied for her visa by post. I used FLR(M) visa. In support of her application, I submitted my bio-metric residence permit and my passport.

Now I need my passport back as I need to travel urgently and I cant wait for her FLR(M) visa application result as it taking very long.

Can I can get my passport back without withdrawing my wife FLR(M) application ? If answer is yes, who do I need to write / call and do I need to tell them the reason for asking my passport back ? is there any template which I could use

Please advise ?

Thanks

som1984

Post by som1984 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 pm

my cousin is in the same position. he contacted his MP and his MP has stated that he will get his passport back for hoim. so i advise you speak to your MP.