ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Criminal conviction; PNC clean but CRB shows fine

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pqek

Criminal conviction; PNC clean but CRB shows fine

Post by Pqek » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 am

I have been searching about a similar case but could not find it in the forum.

I got a Fine for speeding thru court on my first year in the UK while driving on international license £60 and 3 points in my license which they are removed already from DVLA.

I applied thru disclosure Scotland for a CRB and the fine is shown there. However, I also applied for a SAR and there is nothing registered in the PNC.

I don't know what to do. My concerns are whether I should apply for ILR or for FLR to wait until the fine is spent.
I'm currently on Tier 2 intra company and my residence permit expires in November 2012.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

if it is just a fine without court getting involved (SP) then you have nowt to worry about

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm

The fine was thru magistrate court in Scotland. I pleaded guilty in court.
Went to court due to being driving with international license on my first year.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Pqek wrote:The fine was thru magistrate court in Scotland. I pleaded guilty in court.
Went to court due to being driving with international license on my first year.
if there isn't anything on PNC/ACRO you should sail through.

ssidd

Post by ssidd » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 am

Hi,
Rules are different in Scotland and England. In Scotland they consider Fixed Penalties and update the system but in England not. Any ways in my opinion dont worry at all as LASPO 2012 already got RA, which reduced rehab time of fines to 1 year.

Sidd
Random life is difficult but systematic is much easier!!
SIDD