ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR has been approved on August 16 at PEO Croydon!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Srinivas84
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR has been approved on August 16 at PEO Croydon!

Post by Srinivas84 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi,

Greetings. I was visiting this forum as a guest since June this year. Thanks to everyone for providing valuable information. This forum is the best replacement for Solicitors.

My Case details are as below:

Applied for SET(O) (WP+WP+Tier 2(General))
Entry Clearance Date - September 3, 2007
Date of Entry - September 14, 2007
Current VISA valid Date - September 14, 2012

Appointment Date - 9:40 A.M. on August 16, 2012 (29 Days to September 14, 2012) at PEO Croydon

ILR has been approved by 12:20 P.M.

Number of Absences - 275 (Paid Leave - 139, Business Travel - 136)
Not a single trip is greater than 90 days

I want to give more insight on the 28 day rule which is a confusing thing to most of the people. I was waiting in the Interview area for my Biometrics enrollment and there are agents who were also there looking after their clients. One of the agents received a call from his colleague who is dealing with a client at Glasgow PEO and was told that the Case Worker refused the Client's application as it did not stick to the 28 day rule and when agent at Glasgow inquired the Case Worker, he was told that the counting starts from Date Of Entry irrespective of type of category if applied from outside country. I was getting tensed and decided not to listen to any of those as it will make the day more worse. After my Biometrics, all the numbers were being called and mine was not called. I came to know that they are still having IT issues and the systems may crash at any time. Fortunately I got a call from the Case Worker to come to his counter.

At the end, everything went well and I was approved the ILR at 12:20 P.M.
This 28 day rule depends on Case Worker. So, please don't take it granted and apply too early especially at PEO Croydon. This is because the Payment will be made first and then the case will be dealt unlike most of the other PEO's.

I am happy to take down any questions that you fellas' may have on the case details metioned above.

Many Thanks,
Srini

Srinivas84
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR has been approved on August 16 at PEO Croydon!

Post by Srinivas84 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Srinivas84 wrote:Hi,

Greetings. I was visiting this forum as a guest since June this year. Thanks to everyone for providing valuable information. This forum is the best replacement for Solicitors.

My Case details are as below:

Applied for SET(O) (WP+WP+Tier 2(General))
Entry Clearance Date - September 3, 2007
Date of Entry - September 14, 2007
Current VISA valid Date - September 14, 2012

Appointment Date - 9:40 A.M. on August 16, 2012 (29 Days to September 14, 2012) at PEO Croydon

ILR has been approved by 12:20 P.M.

Number of Absences - 275 (Paid Leave - 139, Business Travel - 136)
Not a single trip is greater than 90 days

I want to give more insight on the 28 day rule which is a confusing thing to most of the people. I was waiting in the Interview area for my Biometrics enrollment and there are agents who were also there looking after their clients. One of the agents received a call from his colleague who is dealing with a client at Glasgow PEO and was told that the Case Worker refused the Client's application as it did not stick to the 28 day rule and when agent at Glasgow inquired the Case Worker, he was told that the counting starts from Date Of Entry irrespective of type of category if applied from outside country. I was getting tensed and decided not to listen to any of those as it will make the day more worse. After my Biometrics, all the numbers were being called and mine was not called. I came to know that they are still having IT issues and the systems may crash at any time. Fortunately I got a call from the Case Worker to come to his counter.

At the end, everything went well and I was approved the ILR at 12:20 P.M.
This 28 day rule depends on Case Worker. So, please don't take it granted and apply too early especially at PEO Croydon. This is because the Payment will be made first and then the case will be dealt unlike most of the other PEO's.

I am happy to take down any questions that you fellas' may have on the case details metioned above.

Many Thanks,
Srini
Update - Received the BRP Card this morning. Quicker than expected!

jenper
Newly Registered

Documents submitted

Post by jenper » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi srini,many congrats for your IlR.can you please list the documents you have submitted for your application.

Cheers.