ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividend from 02 Limited companies + Salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jeno
Newly Registered

Dividend from 02 Limited companies + Salary

Post by jeno » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Guys,

I'm extending my Visa in next year. I run a consultancy business through a limited company where I'm a sole director and declare 100% dividend. Also run a convenience store though a Limited company where I own 75% director and eligible to get 75% as a dividend. At the same time, I work in this company As a Manager earning 16K as a annual salary. Can any one please explain that can I show 02 dividend from different company + salary as a source of income for my extension? Can you plse recommend any best options please guys?. I appreciate your help in advance.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 pm

yes , you can show multiple sources income, in your case 100% + 75% dividends from 2 LTD companies, and earnings from employment.

Read the ukba guidelines for more information in terms of the documents you will need.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

jeno
Newly Registered

Post by jeno » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:07 pm

scorpio_besal wrote:yes , you can show multiple sources income, in your case 100% + 75% dividends from 2 LTD companies, and earnings from employment.

Read the ukba guidelines for more information in terms of the documents you will need.
Thank Scorpio,

Thank you very much for your instant response. If so, Do need to submit 02 accounts for each limited company. and I again I may have to pay for Accountant to sign each account. What is best option in my situation. ??? and also, I'm withdrawing dividend in 01 company on every 02 months interval and the second company on a 06 month basis. is it going to be an issue? please give me better options.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:22 pm

there should not be any problem if you show all the paper work according to UKBA guidelines,for those 2 LTD companies through your accountant.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.