ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintainence for tier 2 change of employer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

orthodoc
India

Maintainence for tier 2 change of employer

Post by orthodoc » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Hi, it will be of great help if one of the experienced members can clarify my following queries
1. I am on tier 2 general applying for change of employer in country application, firstly do I still have to show balance of 900 pounds for previous 3 months towards my maintanence. In case I don't hav it in my UK bank account can I use my Indian bank account statement to show the required balance?
2. Can a tier 2 change of employer application expedited by applying through a solicitor.
Thank You.

myuklife
Newly Registered

Post by myuklife » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:08 pm

I suppose there should not be any problem using indian account as long as the statement is in your name and on bank letter head.

The solicitor cannot expedite your application processing.

All the best

bobo5
Newly Registered

Post by bobo5 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi orthodoc,

From what I've researched, you can use your indian bank account. However not all indian banks are recognized by the UKBA. This link shows the banks whose financial statements are accepted by the UKBA:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

For the sake of sanity, here's also the list of the Financial Institutions that do NOT satisfactorily verify financial statements and therefore, are not accepted by the UKBA

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Good luck

dvkrn
Newly Registered

I had a similar question and .. see thread

Post by dvkrn » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:07 am