ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding statement of enterprenuer

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nix8
Newly Registered
England

Regarding statement of enterprenuer

Post by nix8 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 am

Hi there,

I am hoping to apply for enterprenuer visa by next month switching from PSW.

I have got a family with me as well as a dependents. A new born baby whose will get his first visa.

As we are 4 including me (as a main applicant), so we needed a £2700 statement as a maintenance funds.

What happened is, because of one direct debit, the statement has gone down to £2657.

Now, my question is, Can i apply for rest of 3 of us visa and apply the new born ones later on after completing the statement ? Do we have to show the maintenance funds for only those dependents we are applying visas or do we have to show the funds for all the dependents please ?

What happened is happened. I know its a big blunder but what i have to do now ? Please advice.

Your help in the above query will be highly appreciated.

rabeel
BANNED

Re: Regarding statement of enterprenuer

Post by rabeel » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:38 am

nix8 wrote:Hi there,

I am hoping to apply for enterprenuer visa by next month switching from PSW.

I have got a family with me as well as a dependents. A new born baby whose will get his first visa.

As we are 4 including me (as a main applicant), so we needed a £2700 statement as a maintenance funds.

What happened is, because of one direct debit, the statement has gone down to £2657.

Now, my question is, Can i apply for rest of 3 of us visa and apply the new born ones later on after completing the statement ? Do we have to show the maintenance funds for only those dependents we are applying visas or do we have to show the funds for all the dependents please ?

What happened is happened. I know its a big blunder but what i have to do now ? Please advice.

Your help in the above query will be highly appreciated.
Dont worry dear its not a blunder. If you have not applied for newborn visa before then you do not necessarily need to apply for him/her right now. The reason is because baby is born in the UK and is legally allowed to stay until whenever newborn want. However if he/she is going to travel abroad then visa will be required on the return. My suggestion is not to apply for the newborn visa at the moment with your application, therefore you will save visa fee cost as well and do not need to show maintenance funds for him/her. You do not even need to mention in your application because you write only those dependents who are applying at the same time with you. Once you get your visa, you can maintain statement again and apply for newborn or otherwise wait until you get your settlement and then child is eligible to apply for citizenship directly. Hope you will be smiling right now. Just pray for my application. Many Thanks

For more information please see post below:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 854#407854

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:57 am

Right said by rabeel. Simply don't apply for newborn.