ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Directors Pay & Employment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irfan ahmed khan
Newly Registered

Directors Pay & Employment

Post by irfan ahmed khan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Dear Any body,
Could you please help me as under.

1.Can I employee a singal person (full time job) for 24month to get the points at the time of extension?

2.When i need to start the directors pay?.Can i start in last year of initial visa of 3years4months.

Kind Regards

IRFAN AHMED KHAN

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Directors Pay & Employment

Post by smehmood » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:21 am

irfan ahmed khan wrote:Dear Any body,
Could you please help me as under.

1.Can I employee a singal person (full time job) for 24month to get the points at the time of extension?

2.When i need to start the directors pay?.Can i start in last year of initial visa of 3years4months.

Kind Regards

IRFAN AHMED KHAN

HI Mate
Off-course u can claim points if u employee 1 person (who is not under immigration control) for 24 months.

2. Usually Directors pay starts from the day company starts trading. but its ur company u r director so i do,nt think should be a problem.

Please do,nt think director as employee coz if u r director , u r immigration control, and u can not claim points for this.
Shaukat

irfan ahmed khan
Newly Registered

Employee & directors Pay

Post by irfan ahmed khan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Dear Shoukat Bahi,
Thanks For your kind information.

Kindly note that at the time of further extension the director should be fully involved in business activities,for that purpose i want to start the directors salaray in last year.To start salaray in last year is all right or not? please advice.

Kind regards

Irfan Ahmed Khan