ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO IT ISSUES ON 13 AUG 2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msingh966
Newly Registered

PEO IT ISSUES ON 13 AUG 2012

Post by msingh966 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi All,
After a long exciting time finally on 13 August I reached Croydon office at 11:10 for 11:40 appointment. Group of applicants were asked to re book appointment or face the ongoing issues with Biometric. Everyone decided to face the problem. Payment part was very fast and through. After reaching I was happy to see biometrics working fine. We were called at window no. 10. The lady checked the passports and entered the info to system. Called in for biometrics and gone thru as well at 2:10. After this time we were waiting and waiting. Nothing happened so moved to customer service window and learned that there is some IT issues with so called premium service. Waited till 5:30 but no development. Finally called at one of the window. The lady told us about the issue and asked to submit the application and originals + xerox and promised to contact within 2-3 days. I have not heard anything today. Hope to hear tomorrow. If anyone was also in the same group please update the forum for any call from the 'wonderful' premium service. :(

msingh966
Newly Registered

Re: PEO IT ISSUES ON 13 AUG 2012

Post by msingh966 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:45 pm

msingh966 wrote:Hi All,
After a long exciting time finally on 13 August I reached Croydon office at 11:10 for 11:40 appointment. Group of applicants were asked to re book appointment or face the ongoing issues with Biometric. Everyone decided to face the problem. Payment part was very fast and through. After reaching I was happy to see biometrics working fine. We were called at window no. 10. The lady checked the passports and entered the info to system. Called in for biometrics and gone thru as well at 2:10. After this time we were waiting and waiting. Nothing happened so moved to customer service window and learned that there is some IT issues with so called premium service. Waited till 5:30 but no development. Finally called at one of the window. The lady told us about the issue and asked to submit the application and originals + xerox and promised to contact within 2-3 days. I have not heard anything today. Hope to hear tomorrow. If anyone was also in the same group please update the forum for any call from the 'wonderful' premium service. :(
This is end of the week but no response from PEO so far. Can some one suggest what can I do other than wating?