ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Called the home office for an update on eea4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abBY20

Called the home office for an update on eea4

Post by abBY20 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi all,I called the home office yesterday for an update on my eea4 application that was made in April 2012,and the lady I spoke with told me something was sent on the 20th of July to my solicitor and I called my solicitor immediately to find out and he told me he'would hav contacted me if he has received any document fom the Ho,an he advised me to call the Ho back for royal mail tracking but by the time I called HO back the line is closed for the day,so will ring back on Monday,...
Any1's opinion is highly appreciated and welcome..
Thanks all for your anticipated response
rang ho on 17 July 2012
HO told me something was posted on 20th of July 2012

presido007

Re: Called the home office for an update on eea4

Post by presido007 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 pm

abBY20 wrote:Hi all,I called the home office yesterday for an update on my eea4 application that was made in April 2012,and the lady I spoke with told me something was sent on the 20th of July to my solicitor and I called my solicitor immediately to find out and he told me he'would hav contacted me if he has received any document fom the Ho,an he advised me to call the Ho back for royal mail tracking but by the time I called HO back the line is closed for the day,so will ring back on Monday,...
Any1's opinion is highly appreciated and welcome..
Thanks all for your anticipated response
rang ho on 17 July 2012
HO told me something was posted on 20th of July 2012
Well, I will advice you call HO on Monday, ask them which address they sent the documents to, and also get the royalmail tracking number as advised by your solicitor. have you recieved your CoA? if not, I suspect it is your CoA they sent, considering that you posted your application in April and the document was sent in July. CoA is normally sent on 2nd post not special delivery.

abBY20

Post by abBY20 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Thank you so much ..I will definitely call them on Monday,I havent received coa yet..

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 am

abBY20 wrote:Thank you so much ..I will definitely call them on Monday,I havent received coa yet..
What did you exactly ask them?!! as mine was over 5 months and they gave me no update at all but to call them when is 6 months and 1 day!!! he didn't even take my reference no!!
Good luck mate, all the best.
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

abBY20

Post by abBY20 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 am

Hi spike_uk
I called and the lady ask for my name,nationality,dob..and asked reason for calling and I told her I want an update regarding my eea4 application that was made in April...and she told me something was posted on July 20 to my solicitor...my lawyer said he didn't receive anything,so will call them on Monday for tracking number of whatever it's being sent out
Will update here
All the best every1