ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I use different accountant for Tier1 Ext Ltd Company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1_aspirant_del

Can I use different accountant for Tier1 Ext Ltd Company

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 am

Hi,

My extension is due in March 2013 and I'm a limited company contractor (director 50% shareholder). My company is being managed by an accountancy firm but as per UKBA guidelines the accountancy firm is not ACCA registered (though the individual accountant who is handling my company accounts is ACCA registered).

The accountant will give letters on firm letter head and I think if the accountant is signing on behalf of a firm then the firm should be ACCA registered (Please correct me If I'm wrong here).

So my question is if I can use a different accountant (instead of the one managing my company accounts) for preparing the visa extension letters for my company? Or It is compulsory to use the same accountant who is managing your monthly company accounts?

Thanks

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Anyone please who can answer my query?

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:37 am

as long as they are ACCA or other relevant approved accountants, YES you can. for the approved accountants by UK BA, please see the website.

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:39 am

also ask accountant to add his/her registration no and their registration, in order for UK BA to cross check and confirm if required

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:18 am

I think yes you can , but i think the accountant does something to register you as his client.. but yes you can use another account you have all the right to change your accountant any time ...
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....