ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application in Person

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ddontamsetti
Newly Registered

ILR application in Person

Post by ddontamsetti » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 am

Hi,

I will be applying for ILR in October 2012 on SET (O) and I would like to do this in Person. I have tried to look to see if there are any appointments avaible in october but none available at any of the centers. I was wondering do I need to complete the application online first then the system will show the appointment slots available?? I am finding hard to believe that there are no appointments available for three months at any of the cetres?

Any help will be much appreciated?

Thanks

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 am

Just keep trying. If you do not succeed in getting an appointment, then apply by post.

ddontamsetti
Newly Registered

Post by ddontamsetti » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks Asim,

I have one more question hope you can help me.

If I apply via post i believe it would take up to six months. So when the approve the ILR will they back date it to the data the application was made or will they date it when the decision was made?

Many Thanks

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Its not backdated.

Your ILR will have the date of the day they make a decision on your application.

ILR_211
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_211 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Hello,

i dont think you can book for 3 months, they only release dates for today+42days.Depending on which PEO you are attending , they are taken quickly, Try at midnight just after 12 you might be luckly.But remember you can only book 42days from today and also careful when you wife and children are coming with you. you need to choose how many people attending with you.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: ILR application in Person

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 pm

ddontamsetti wrote:Hi,

I will be applying for ILR in October 2012 on SET (O) and I would like to do this in Person. I have tried to look to see if there are any appointments avaible in october but none available at any of the centers. I was wondering do I need to complete the application online first then the system will show the appointment slots available?? I am finding hard to believe that there are no appointments available for three months at any of the cetres?

Any help will be much appreciated?

Thanks
You haven't researched the forum quite thoroughly.

Read this first http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=110862
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.