ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ks2010

Post by ks2010 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Beeline wrote:
seraph wrote:LSR normally means Loan Status Report. Do you have any unpaid loans outstanding?
Thanks for your reply, I do have loans outstanding. But I still doubt it's what you mention as in Ireland it's an Irish Credit Bureau that deals with that if I am not mistaken, of course. Since the letter was signed by the LSR Further Processing Team in INIS - not any other institution or authority- this abbreviation should mean some notion re immigration, citizenship etc. There is a database called Lost, Stolen and Recovered Passports (LSR in short), I was thinking it could be smth like that. I rang the Immigration Council this morning to ask them - they have no idea what that means either.
Sorry to tell you that
I knew a friend that messed up lot with Credit cards and Loans; his application was refused on 2009 even he cleared many of the cards 6 months before the decision

Beeline
Newly Registered

Post by Beeline » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks ks2010, I'll just hope for the better, having waited for almost 5 years since lodging my application I pray they will give me a positive decision. I think it's not fair to refuse people on the grounds they have some financial problems, I suppose there is a far better chance to get people pay their debts if they are fully accepted by this country (i.e. got their citizenship) rather than leaving them behind to give them a thought of relocation. I personally know quite a few people who got their approvals even having debts and claiming social welfare and others who got refused on the grounds that they had been speeding somewhere a year ago.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:44 am

i know friend of mine have not paid 25k of c cards and 15k bank loans .. he got invitation for august 30th ceremony ..be positive

blessed_sinner

Post by blessed_sinner » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 am

[quote="robby1"]i know friend of mine have not paid 25k of c cards and 15k bank loans .. he got invitation for august 30th ceremony ..be positive[/quote]

I know quite few people lived on social for most of their lives, had family medical cards even though they had jobs but still got their passports in last few months so ya be positive mate. :)

eskaybee
Newly Registered

Post by eskaybee » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:40 am

Beeline wrote:Thanks ks2010, I'll just hope for the better, having waited for almost 5 years since lodging my application I pray they will give me a positive decision. I think it's not fair to refuse people on the grounds they have some financial problems, I suppose there is a far better chance to get people pay their debts if they are fully accepted by this country (i.e. got their citizenship) rather than leaving them behind to give them a thought of relocation. I personally know quite a few people who got their approvals even having debts and claiming social welfare and others who got refused on the grounds that they had been speeding somewhere a year ago.
It is definitely nothing to do with Loans. (And I never heard anything like a Loan Status Report!). We all know many cases that have got Citizenship despite poor Credit history. You better call the INIS on 062 32500 Or 1890 252 854 on Tue/Thu. They will clarify what exactly LSR means! All the best!

ks2010

Post by ks2010 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:50 am

eskaybee wrote:
Beeline wrote:Thanks ks2010, I'll just hope for the better, having waited for almost 5 years since lodging my application I pray they will give me a positive decision. I think it's not fair to refuse people on the grounds they have some financial problems, I suppose there is a far better chance to get people pay their debts if they are fully accepted by this country (i.e. got their citizenship) rather than leaving them behind to give them a thought of relocation. I personally know quite a few people who got their approvals even having debts and claiming social welfare and others who got refused on the grounds that they had been speeding somewhere a year ago.
It is definitely nothing to do with Loans. (And I never heard anything like a Loan Status Report!). We all know many cases that have got Citizenship despite poor Credit history. You better call the INIS on 062 32500 Or 1890 252 854 on Tue/Thu. They will clarify what exactly LSR means! All the best!
Sorry guys, I am more than positive man, I just shared an experience and clearly I stated it was 2009
At that time many applications were refused because of access to walfare.
The guy with the credit cards and loan (50-70k) was spending all the money enjoying himself and had plan to leave the country just after receiving the passport, may be he attracted the attention of the Garda and it was in his report

Beeline
Newly Registered

Post by Beeline » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 pm

robby1, blessed_sinner,eskaybee, thank you so much guys for cheering me up, will try to ring INIS and see what they say

ardee

Re: LSR Further Processing Team

Post by ardee » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Beeline wrote:I have received a letter that my Application is with the LSR Further Processing Team. Does anyone know what this LSR abbreviation mean? And what exactly they do there?
(I applied in 2008)
I really do not know what the fuss all about! If they say your Application is with LSR further processing team, why don't you wait for the minister's final decision before trying to decode what LSR means, my dear do not give yourself any apprehension, what is yours no one can take it from you. Relax and let God have His way. To me LSR does not mean anything, you are just unnecessarily being over anxious

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:09 pm

ardee wrote:
Beeline wrote:I have received a letter that my Application is with the LSR Further Processing Team. Does anyone know what this LSR abbreviation mean? And what exactly they do there?
(I applied in 2008)
I really do not know what the fuss all about! If they say your Application is with LSR further processing team, why don't you wait for the minister's final decision before trying to decode what LSR means, my dear do not give yourself any apprehension, what is yours no one can take it from you. Relax and let God have His way. To me LSR does not mean anything, you are just unnecessarily being over anxious
@ardee : for a lot of people naturalization means a lot more than Irish citizenship and therefore are anxious about the progress. And then when you get a letter from some ' LSR Further Processing team', its only natural to wonder what LSR is! I don't think anyone is being fussy here.

And also, this forum has proved to be an outlet for their anxiousness, intentionally or not.
-xxxtieee-

dania

Post by dania » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi is there any update on Irish or eu spouse naturalisation decisions yet as I know few people waiting since 2009 and 2010 ,did any body hear any thing from inis?

dublinkhan
Newly Registered

Post by dublinkhan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:50 pm

xxxtieee wrote:
dublinkhan wrote:hi every one

i apply for citizenship may apr 2009 and i get a later form inis 9 weeks ago for prof of address i sand Tham same week and in gat later for inis they get my and my wife proof of address

pleas share how long time take more?
Did you get the letter from initial processing team or further processing team? It should be available near the signature part of y he letter.

yes i gat the letter from processing team or further processing. after this how long time they take its 9 weeks already

ardee

Post by ardee » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:11 am

xxxtieee wrote:
ardee wrote:
(I applied in 2008)
@ardee : for a lot of people naturalization means a lot more than Irish citizenship and therefore are anxious about the progress. And then when you get a letter from some ' LSR Further Processing team', its only natural to wonder what LSR is! I don't think anyone is being fussy here.

And also, this forum has proved to be an outlet for their anxiousness, intentionally or not.
"xxxtieee'': I have not seen when anxiety has solved any problem or get you what you need, it only raise your blood pressure unnecessarily, many contributors here do not know what LSR means, most are just guessing and i do not see how this guess work will help the person concerned. If you dont know it is better you dont make a contribution rather than suggesting something that could create much more worry in the heart of the person involved. I hope i am making a point.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 am

New approvals should be in by first or second week of September.
Hope for better .Hold tough!

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 am

ardee wrote:
xxxtieee wrote:
ardee wrote:
(I applied in 2008)

"xxxtieee'': I have not seen when anxiety has solved any problem or get you what you need, it only raise your blood pressure unnecessarily, many contributors here do not know what LSR means, most are just guessing and i do not see how this guess work will help the person concerned. If you dont know it is better you dont make a contribution rather than suggesting something that could create much more worry in the heart of the person involved. I hope i am making a point.
@ardee: The fact that anxiety wouldn't get results doesn't really help people relax. Its like saying "Don't catch a flu, because it isn't good for you". If you are anxious, you are anxious! How many times have you relaxed because someone asked you to?

I am against providing answers though guesswork unless it is explicitly stated so. However, I have seen that the experts in this forum have provided 'guesses' or 'ideas' that have helped the questioning party to find an answer by him/herself.

I am also against people talking off topic on a busy thread like this. So, I am gonna shut up on this for a start.
-xxxtieee-

sridharv7
Newly Registered

citizenshipHelp Desk

Post by sridharv7 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 am

H , Is any one able to contact inis (06232500) today ?? as i am getting 'Help desk not available". Please let me know if no is changed

eskaybee
Newly Registered

Re: citizenshipHelp Desk

Post by eskaybee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:24 am

sridharv7 wrote:H , Is any one able to contact inis (06232500) today ?? as i am getting 'Help desk not available". Please let me know if no is changed
INIS.GOV.IE :
Unavailability of General Immigration Help-line

Please note that due to a technical fault the General Immigration help line is currently not available. As soon as the problem is rectified this message will be updated.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:00 pm

seraph wrote:
samchoopra wrote:
eskaybee wrote:
Angel592 wrote:Hi everyone,

Can someone please give me some advice? I'm really annoyed at how bad the phone contact system is like! Baiscly, I got a letter from the INIS asking me for letters from all the schools I have attended in Ireland.. I started school when I was 6 in 1999 and have been to several schools.. Only problem is, I cannot get letters from any of the schools now because I went to all of them and they are closed.. and I have a 28 day period to reply or else they said they will revoke my application! :O they sent me the letter on the 31st of July.. I don't have much time left..what should I do now??? :( :( :( :(
Email them. Normally any email is attended to and responded with in 48 hrs.
i email at info@justice.ie never get answer this email is on the citz dept letters.some 1 send email at this address and got answer so please share.thanks
Email to this Id and they will reply you. citizenshipinfo@justice.ie <citizenshipinfo@justice.ie>;
thank you! they replied back :)

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 pm

I tried calculating my parents residency in the residency checker and it came up as them having 5 years recknoble residency but the problem is that it wasn't continous becase they had a gap between the dates when their green card expired to when they renewed it by a month, however, they do have over 1,460 days in the 8 years prior to their application.. what should they do now? how long should they wait to make another application?

ardee

Post by ardee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Angel592 wrote:I tried calculating my parents residency in the residency checker and it came up as them having 5 years recknoble residency but the problem is that it wasn't continous becase they had a gap between the dates when their green card expired to when they renewed it by a month, however, they do have over 1,460 days in the 8 years prior to their application.. what should they do now? how long should they wait to make another application?
The issue is very clear, it is just the last 12months before you submit your application, it does not matter if there has been a break in the previous years preceeding the last one year before application, so far you have your five (5) years reckownable residence. If for instance you are submitting your Application in September 2012, there must be no break between August 2011 and September 2012. I hope this is clear.Goodluck

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:15 pm

ardee wrote:
Angel592 wrote:I tried calculating my parents residency in the residency checker and it came up as them having 5 years recknoble residency but the problem is that it wasn't continous becase they had a gap between the dates when their green card expired to when they renewed it by a month, however, they do have over 1,460 days in the 8 years prior to their application.. what should they do now? how long should they wait to make another application?
The issue is very clear, it is just the last 12months before you submit your application, it does not matter if there has been a break in the previous years preceeding the last one year before application, so far you have your five (5) years reckownable residence. If for instance you are submitting your Application in September 2012, there must be no break between August 2011 and September 2012. I hope this is clear.Goodluck
Thank you! That makes sense :)

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 pm

If you get a letter from Initial Processing Team asking you for further letters, e.g school letters and you send it to them, where does that leave you in the process? Does it move onto Further Processing Team? Is there a team after that? how much longer would it take approx?

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 am

Angel592 wrote:If you get a letter from Initial Processing Team asking you for further letters, e.g school letters and you send it to them, where does that leave you in the process? Does it move onto Further Processing Team? Is there a team after that? how much longer would it take approx?
I have the same thing for my wife. she applied as spouse of Irish National. INIS asked address confirmation (bills) and few other details. When they have all required details after about 4-6 weeks they send a letter that application is moved to second stage of processing (which i guess is further processing).

I have no idea how long it takes to Further processing team to process application as its different for different peoples.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Eastend wrote:
Angel592 wrote:If you get a letter from Initial Processing Team asking you for further letters, e.g school letters and you send it to them, where does that leave you in the process? Does it move onto Further Processing Team? Is there a team after that? how much longer would it take approx?
I have the same thing for my wife. she applied as spouse of Irish National. INIS asked address confirmation (bills) and few other details. When they have all required details after about 4-6 weeks they send a letter that application is moved to second stage of processing (which i guess is further processing).

I have no idea how long it takes to Further processing team to process application as its different for different peoples.
Okay I get it now. What's after the Further Processing team?

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:42 pm

further processing team may take six or more months too many reports to generate and analyze them and make decision.have any 1 got invitation letter for 13 October ceremony :!:

dania

Post by dania » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:32 am

hello did anybody get invitation for october ceremony