ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawn from University due to fee and case is in court

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aijaz
Newly Registered

Post by Aijaz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Hello...

I am international student and studying MSc. I have completed one semester and one is left. But University has withdrawn me because I paid them fee bit late due to some reason. my result is perfect and attendance was perfect as well. CAS has been cancelled as well. on the other hand my case is in court for decision regarding my visa. University not issuing me NEW CAS and they have taken full fee as well .

As per uni saying FEE cant be refund.
CAS will not be issued to me.
University will not sponsor me any more.

Situation is out of control and my semester gonna start ..

what should I do ???
and If I wont get CAS , then I wont get VISA as well but after rejection of visa Can I come back from my home country on new visa ??? ( my student visa application has been rejected by court once )

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:59 pm

If there is no ban applied on you after court decision and you leave UK on time, you can make new application from your home country.

Aijaz
Newly Registered

Post by Aijaz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 pm

I am ready to go back to my home country but I will come back on STUDENT VISA. As I mentioned that my student visa was rejected and in application form they ask for the reason of rejection visa... what are the chances to get student visa again ?????

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Nobody can say anything about chances without knowing the complete circumstances/facts of current rejection/removal.

Aijaz
Newly Registered

Post by Aijaz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Agreed with your saying.

But any idea about my first case ... what uni has done and what should I do ?????

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 pm

University should issue you CAS when they have taken full fee from you.

If they are not issuing CAS after getting full fee, you should claim your money refund as you did not get for what you have paid for. Seek help from any good solicitor they may get you your money refund.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Have you paid the fee for the full course or just the semester you have already studied? Hey late did you pay the fee? Is this the only reason they have given you for withdrawing sponsorship?

Aijaz
Newly Registered

Post by Aijaz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:03 am

thanks .... i am going to take help from solicitor now ... cz i had words with my DEAN as well .. but he also said that DECISION has been made by faculty so i can do anything ...

and I paid my full fee 10days after the date which was given to me... and yes its been mentioned in the withdrawn letter that DUE to fee your case has been withdrawn from university .....