ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR April Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ghezi
Newly Registered

ILR April Application

Post by Ghezi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi,
i was wondering if April SET(O) applicants have had any luck so far.

I did postal application as i had 190 days outside Uk and my solicitor said i HAD to do it by post.
My timeline here it is:
Application sent: 9 April 2019
Acknoledgment Received: 1 may 2012 dated 19 April 2012
First biometric invitation : never received
Second biometric invitation: received 26 june 2012 saying I had failed to enroll with the first invitation !!!

Biometrics enrolled : 26 june 2012

No news since then
Pushed my solicitor to expedite who asked for 500 pounds and my company also provided expetition request letters but no luck so far.

Does nationality matter ? My solicitior says certain nationalities take longer.
I have lost confidence in my expebsive solicitir who is recently hiding from from me.
God my life is so upside down because of this.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Of that 190 days absence were there any absences for work. As you could have applied in a PEO and got the ILR immediately if your case was straightforward. Many of the Law firms out there are really in the business to make money.