ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Timeline -Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR_211
Newly Registered

BRP Timeline -Solihull

Post by ILR_211 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 am

Hi,

I got my ILR Approved on 10th Aug2012, They Gave me a letter saying my ILR is Approved and in that Letter it was stated that i will receive my Card with in 7 to 10 Working days, as i can read in this form many people who got ILR after me recevied their BRP Card, Any one who got ILR from Solihull please can you share your Experience Please?

Thanks in Advance.

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:42 am

Hi

Mate I think the lettert says you'll get your BRP cards between 7-10 working days so I would advice you to be a bit more patience at this time that's all I can say to you.You can raise the question after your 10 working days time period will be over by at least 2 or 4 more working days then I'll worry about it other wise I can say that your BRP cards must be on their way now just keep a sharp eye on the door for the delivery of your BRP cards remember that UKBA dont use Royal mail for posting the BRP cards they've got the contract from some other Courier company Im just forgotting the name of that courier company but I am quite sure that you'll find the name of that courier company on this magical forum.

Please do kindly keep us posted once you'll recieve your BRP cards.

Good luck for your BRP card delivery.

disdil4u

Re: BRP Timeline -Solihull

Post by disdil4u » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Hello

My friend had ILR approved on 10th Aug 2012 @ Solihull and he also waiting for his BRP cards.
He has to travel urgently to home with his wife and 2 kids and they have extended flight dates but still note sure when the BRP will come.
By the way UKBA use DXSecure to deliver BRP.
www.thedx.co.uk

Any advice will be helpful.

Can someone provide contact number for solihull PEO or BRP team?

Thank You.
ILR_211 wrote:Hi,

I got my ILR Approved on 10th Aug2012, They Gave me a letter saying my ILR is Approved and in that Letter it was stated that i will receive my Card with in 7 to 10 Working days, as i can read in this form many people who got ILR after me recevied their BRP Card, Any one who got ILR from Solihull please can you share your Experience Please?

Thanks in Advance.

ILR_211
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_211 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Thanks

tvj

Post by tvj » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi ILR 211,

I applied on 16th and yes the BRPs are delivered through DX. I have a challenge with DX actually, It was me + 2 dependants, I have received one of my dependent BRP today and the other 2 are still with DX scheduled for Delivery tomorrow!!.

You can call DX at 01604 496798, press '*' when the IVR starts. You can check with them if there is any delivery for you. You need to give the post code, name and address and they can confirm if you have a delivery.

I believe the bigger problem is with DX rather than homeoffice in terms of Delivery. DX simply updated the status yesterday that they could not deliver due to no one at home, where as we were all at home and no one came in. So it might be good for you to confirm if there is a parcel out for you.

If I had not checked with DX, I would have been of the view that UKBA has not even sent the cards.

Regards

nottinghill

Post by nottinghill » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:07 pm

solihull PEO or BRP team?

try 01217045497. it should work.
Last edited by nottinghill on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ILR_211
Newly Registered

Post by ILR_211 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi

I already Called them to see any thing on my name is there to deliver , they told me none. so finger crossed, i will wait for few more day and will email Home Office to see whats happining.The things is i live alone so i think i need to take off from my work in order to take the deliver or go to the collection point to collect it personally.

vapollo
Newly Registered

Post by vapollo » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 am

Keep calling Dx until they confirm that there is a pending delivery then get the tracking number and request that they deliver to your work address. No need to take a day off.

disdil4u

Post by disdil4u » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:49 am

Just to let you know that my friend receive 3 out of 4 BRP this morning via DX. 1 still pending for one his twins.
So yours is on way soon...
Good Luck.

ILR_211 wrote:Hi

I already Called them to see any thing on my name is there to deliver , they told me none. so finger crossed, i will wait for few more day and will email Home Office to see whats happining.The things is i live alone so i think i need to take off from my work in order to take the deliver or go to the collection point to collect it personally.