ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Daughter born in UK hv T1 depedent, 2nd Extn Needed? or ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

puneetdwd

Daughter born in UK hv T1 depedent, 2nd Extn Needed? or ILR

Post by puneetdwd » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi
I am on Tier1 extension which expires mid 2013, my wife came on Tier1 Dependent and daughter born here in UK - we applied for her T1 Dpndnt as we had to travel India.
I am not completing my 5 years continous stay by my T1 expiry i.e. mid 2013. It was 3+2 years visa but in first 3 year I came late i,e I stayed just 2 years out of 3 yrs in UK so in total I am in UK average 4 yrs.

To be elligible for ILR I would need another extension (FLR?)....but this time I just want to extend for myself and wife not my daughter as we are not travelling. Can we do that? As my daughter dependent visa expires mid 2013 will she become Over stayer ? Please guide me if I can avoid to include her in extension...as the fees are too high.

[PS: I was not sure if I have to post it in ILR or Tier 1 category, pls move if not suitable to this category]
P