ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LIST OF DOCUMENT TO PRODUCE FOR ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alooma2
Newly Registered

LIST OF DOCUMENT TO PRODUCE FOR ILR

Post by alooma2 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Hello guys,

Am a bit confuse on what document to produce for ilr for EXERCISING THE RIGHT TO A CHILD IN UK,.pls can any body assist me with this info and how recent should the document be?

secondly i ve got 2 convictions on public disorder and harassment without violence,these conviction occurred while i was fighting to see my child,any parent who has been there would understand what am saying.

my question on the above,is will this conviction not be over looked been it was in relation to my child? if not would i be able to appeal against HO decion should they issue me with dlr rather than ilr?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Has the court given you regular access to your child? DLR no longer exists. It was withdrawn in the recent introduction of new regulations on the 9th July.

alooma2
Newly Registered

Post by alooma2 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 pm

yes i ve a contact order for my child,and i had my resident permit in 2011 before this new rule.

alooma2
Newly Registered

Post by alooma2 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Can any body tell me the list of document to produce for ilr for person exercising the right to a child in UK ?
PLS GUY I NEED YOUR HELP :(

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 pm

You need professional help with this. It's not a simple application.