ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need back by passport.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pun
Newly Registered

Need back by passport.

Post by pun » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Hello anyone give me any idea regarding return ofthe document. I neet to travel within 2 week its been 4 month i have applyed for naturalization still nothing received. Should i call them for returning my document. Does that effect my application process. Anyone got any idea regarding this will be big help for me. Thanks

barnsley11
Newly Registered

Post by barnsley11 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 pm

NO IT DOESNOT AFFECT AND YOU CAN REQUEST BACK , I DID MINE

barnaby

Re: Need back by passport.

Post by barnaby » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 pm

pun wrote:Hello anyone give me any idea regarding return ofthe document. I neet to travel within 2 week its been 4 month i have applyed for naturalization still nothing received. Should i call them for returning my document. Does that effect my application process. Anyone got any idea regarding this will be big help for me. Thanks
We asked for our documents back after nearly 4 months. The HO person said they could return them but returning my wife's (the applicant's) passport may delay the application. We said OK, just return my passport then, but they returned both of them anyway. I wonder if that's why the application is taking so long.

Nevertheless, it's useful to have the passports back and they arrived within 3 days of asking.