ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips and PSW Dependant Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoji147

Payslips and PSW Dependant Application

Post by shoji147 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 am

Hi guys,

I keep coming back for answers all the time , hope I am not annoying anyone :-)....
I am about to apply for my wife's dependant visa from Pakistan and I am currently on PSW and I got my PSW on 15/08/2012.

Someone has confused me saying that I have to prove that I am working and show the payslips aswell otherwise it will be refused which I think doesn't make any sense as I was a student before PSW and I was not allowed to work anyway, and All Its says in the guidance is to show the maintenance funds for dependants.....

Please let me know if I have to show that I am working and I have payslips which is impossible :-((

Sorry for being a pain again guys but appreciate all the help and support I have recieved from here.

Thanks a Million

Sujji