ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from MP-Please can anyone advise....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chloe_inuk
Newly Registered

Letter from MP-Please can anyone advise....

Post by Chloe_inuk » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:26 pm

I am getting a letter from my local MP to support my husbands spouse visa application, do you think this will make a huge difference......I think i have included so many supporting documents, covering all the areas that really count. I just thought this would give it a final push to get him back to the UK. what does anybody think???? Is it worth giving this with the application....

eliasuk4u
Member of Standing

Post by eliasuk4u » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:44 pm

Hi, I don't think it would make any difference whether you have MP's letter as supporting documents or not, As long as you have met all the requirements for spouse visa application and provide all the necessary documents, you will be fine.
Good luck1

JamesC

Letter

Post by JamesC » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:41 am

Your Mps' letter will count for very little, certainly not as a piece of evidence in realtion to cohabitation.

Your application will simply be delayed as the MPs' letter will have to go to the a drafting unit to reply to.

N.B Being supported by an MP doesn't make your marriage any more genuine.

J