ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Information

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Adojay

ILR Information

Post by Adojay » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am

Hi All,

I am eligible for ILR from 20th October 2012 (as I found out on this forum), as my initial HSMP visa was awarded 17th November 2007. I am now looking to book PEO appointment online.

Please what is the earliest date I can book online? I hear there is this policy of not booking earlier than 42 days (6 weeks) before eligibility. Does it mean the earliest I can attempt to book online is 8th September? Also, is there any reference to this 42 days booking policy on UKBA website?

Kind regards

Adojay
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

- Vince Lombardi

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:24 am

Yes you can start looking for appointments from 8th of september. There is no reference for 42 days on ukba website but that is what you get when you see the available appointments. This is a known secret!