ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa after my ILR(long residency)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skrskr

Dependent visa after my ILR(long residency)

Post by skrskr » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 pm

hi guys
i recently received my ILR under 10 year long residency...i am under HSMP from oct 2007 and my wife joined as HSMP dependent form june 2009..i got
in oct 2009 as TIER 1 until oct 2012 and my wife got TIER 1 dependent until oct 2012...now can she apply for ILR directly or change to FLR first and change to ILR......please some one help me....i am bit confused when i read the rules...as she is staying in this country for 3 years 2 months as PBS dependent
thanks in advance

altfhn
Bangladesh

Re: Dependent visa after my ILR(long residency)

Post by altfhn » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:47 am

[quote="skrskr"]hi guys
i recently received my ILR under 10 year long residency...i am under HSMP from oct 2007 and my wife joined as HSMP dependent form june 2009..i got
in oct 2009 as TIER 1 until oct 2012 and my wife got TIER 1 dependent until oct 2012...now can she apply for ILR directly or change to FLR first and change to ILR......please some one help me....i am bit confused when i read the rules...as she is staying in this country for 3 years 2 months as PBS dependent
thanks in advance[/quote]

She can't reply directly to ILR. first she needs to apply for FLR(M) as soon she got leave as a dependant of a settle person and she lived in UK for 2 years with PBS dependant and combination of FLR(M) leave then she qualify for ILR on form SET(M).

Thx