ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Croydon WP + Tier 2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jenper
Newly Registered

ILR Success Croydon WP + Tier 2

Post by jenper » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Thanks to the valuable information provided on this forum.

My case was WP 2 Years+ Tier 2.

Came to UK 2007.

Appointment 8.30.Reached HO at 7.40. All checks completed by 8.25 and waited for CW who called my number at 9.15.

9.15 till 10.15 he verified all the documents while i sat infront of him while was filling in the information on the PC.

CW was very pleasant and was very accomodating as well.

i had a folder with an index.

Folder contained:

SET (0) Form
Life in the Uk test
Payslips x (10)
P60 for 2010 and 2011
Bank statements x (10) highlighted to show wages
letter form previous employer for WP+original WP
Letter from current employer confirming SOC and Salary
Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates.

Photocopies of all the aove organised in a floder with an index.

The first part of the interview went fine. However, after he told me to wait for 30mins to do some further checks. He kept walking back an forth to his desk and to his supervisor. I could see that they were both looking up for something on the internet. He called me to the counter and asked me to confirm for which employer i was working. There was an issue with the change in company name for my current employer. His supervisor also came and i explained myself. Then he kept asking me about P60s. I told him i had the P60 for 2010 and 2011 however did not have the 2012 because it was lost in the post. He was very understanding and carried on with his checks.

By 11.45 he gave me the letter to sign stating that my ILR was approved and i should receive my biometrics in the post.

please feel free to ask me any questions.

cheers.

JM

coolbuddy

Post by coolbuddy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Congrats Jenper and now celebrate your success :). I just want to ask which PEO you attended and did you get your slot easily?